Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
This could be bad news

Firstly you can still have players sold after the deadline in august but can't replace them?

Second what happens in a World Cup year/euros year when players are away all summer plus their own holiday. It would be very difficult to get deals done before august 1st
Pretty sure the clubs ain't daft mate. If they're all singing off the same hymn sheet then they'll all have to work out a way between them to get things done. It'll make things easier in the long run I reckon too.

Dendoncker is probs one of the only linked names I'd actually want.

Oh and window shutting before season? Sounds good but foreign teams still would have a month to sign our players and we couldn't then replace them.

Gueye is a defensive midfielder, Schneiderlin offers more going forward and Davies is the most attack minded of the three. Besic should be cover for Gueye, Davies and Schneiderlin should fight out to start imo. Barry and McCarthy can go, esp if we are genuinely looking at bringing in this Donker fella who appears highly rated. We're very heavy in the middle of the field though, what with those, Klaassen, Rooney, bit weird really. Makes me wonder even more if Rooney was never really planned and just came to fruition quite quickly. Klaassen may be the big loser in all of this.

Gueye is a defensive midfielder, Schneiderlin offers more going forward and Davies is the most attack minded of the three. Besic should be cover for Gueye, Davies and Schneiderlin should fight out to start imo. Barry and McCarthy can go, esp if we are genuinely looking at bringing in this Donker fella who appears highly rated. We're very heavy in the middle of the field though, what with those, Klaassen, Rooney, bit weird really. Makes me wonder even more if Rooney was never really planned and just came to fruition quite quickly. Klaassen may be the big loser in all of this.

Against Stoke, Schneiderlin only ever passed backwards or sideways. Gueye was a lot more positive going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back