Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno how to embed tweets without all the code surrounding it (help us out if you can) but Kalinic has supposedly turned us down cos he wants AC. Is this old news? Been out all day like.

You just open the tweet; and copy-paste the URL, or click the check-mark and click copy url (whatever you find the most convenient method); e.g URL: "htps://twitter.com/HLNinEngeland/status/897205382531207168"

Random tweet

These new proposals wouldn't actually help them out in this situation, they would only effect Premier League clubs in regards to buying players. In theory foreign clubs could still come in and buy players from all premier league clubs, rendering them unable to purchase a replacement, hence the euro disadvantage referred to in the tweet.
They would know that they'd only be getting cast offs after that date though. Players would need to accept the premiership deadline.

Just what we need, another DM.

We aint signing Donderlonger.

would be a bit odd, we've already bought 10 and offloaded about 5 with another 7 on the verge. We've still got lots of business to do, surely we won't sell about 3 CM's in order to buy this guy? We'll have no time to get the 3 main positions koeman said. Hope we don't sell barry myself, he's the only proper DM backup for schniederlin. Gueye, Klaassen, Barkley, Davies, McCarthy and Besic are more box to box to me, we can definitely afford to offload mccarthy, pointless having £20m making sporadic appearances on the bench which he will, not even that if we keep ross.

About time!!!

The cynic in me thinks that this is only coming into force due to the poor loveable reds being very unsettled.

I'd like to see this, it will always be difficult with all the leagues starting at different times of the year regardless.

Pretty sure the clubs ain't daft mate. If they're all singing off the same hymn sheet then they'll all have to work out a way between them to get things done. It'll make things easier in the long run I reckon too.

Nothing to do with clubs though when a player is away on international duty it will be very difficult to talk to the player and get a deal signed as you'd imagine they would be committed to the national side for that period

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back