Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yazici looks good but i can't imagine he fits into koemans favoured type of endless running and harassing the opposition for 90 minutes none stop.

YouTube highlights are a cruel mistress tho

Morgan/Gana/Davies/Besic is more like it. Klassen can play there, so that gives some relief, or we play with just one. That's plenty. Ross fancies himself one half the time if he ends up staying, he just can't tackle or mark.

Barry is also no longer any better a passer than Morgan or even Besic at this point. If he still is, everything makes him a tremendous liability out there. I'm still just surprise he isn't a free and we aren't contributing salary. Think some of you are forgetting how much space we were conceding at the end of last season when he was on.
Barry is the only player at the club who hits the channels or turns it round the corner blind. Much better passer of the ball than Besic or Shcneiderlin

Looks good tbh

One the one hand, he's number 97 and has a stupid ponytail, but on the other he's clearly got great vision and loves through balls, which are the way to my heart. He runs like Ibra/Arnautovic. Not sure whether that's in the pro or con column. Also I bet Koeman and Walsh have never even heard of him.

I think by now it is obvious that funds are being held back for the new stadium aka spurs. Any incomes will be funded by outgoings hence the sigurdsson fiasco.

Expecting loan deals at best now barkley is injured which I suspect was always part funding the siggy move anyway.

I doubt very much that RK will be ok with this and it will eventually filter throughout the team and supporters this season.

I was very positive this summer but have to admit that my positivity has slowly eroded away this past 6 weeks. At present we are woefully short up top and without proper investment then i am concerned that the same problems will re surface this season especially having Europe to cope with and our main goalscorer gone.

Hope I'm proved wrong as I truly had thought the club had changed. In some areas it has but we're it really matters it would appear normality has resumed.

We have improved our back line but that is only part of the story completed. I shudder to think what happens if/when rooney and Sandro get injured/banned.

No thanks for welbeck or klasanic, no where near good enough to be a rom replacement.

haha, how pathetic

Got to admit I will be sorry to see Barry go, great servant over the last few years and still a great passer of the ball

Don't think he would have got many opportunities this season but he would have been useful in closing games out against lower teams

Good luck Gareth, if what's being reported is true?

Has she had them enlarged recently? Getting better with age her !!

I had thought the same, she's 37 now so i suppose they are bound to expand a bit with age. Can't help feel she has a footpump below the desk that she slowly uses to fill as the show goes on. One pump to many and they are going to burst! :p

I've been thinking this all along, imagine if we get dembele and tierney. With the emergence of kenny and dowell, the return of that Nigerian kid from Belgian league and we'll stack the team with 5 dribbler capable of constantly creating havoc which makes them impossible to mark closely all at the same time.

Writing off this season.

What's this fascination with filling the team with u 23s
Is there bonus points on FIFA or something
I just don't get it
Even Fergies class of 92 had a strong spine of experienced tough players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back