Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's probably more towards the end of the window ( what date is it btw ? ) that we get a striker as other clubs will move for players etc.

I don't know why we aren't going for bony unless it's as he's already agreed to go to Swansea or we aren't interested lol

...13 days and 15 hours of the window left I reckon. Bony would be a real risk, I'm always suspicious of players losing their hunger after being at City on mega bucks and not playing. His loan spell at Stoke could underline that view.

...13 days and 15 hours of the window left I reckon. Bony would be a real risk, I'm always suspicious of players losing their hunger after being at City on mega bucks and not playing. His loan spell at Stoke could underline that view.

I would give him the benefit of the doubt mate that he wasn't used properly at Stoke or much game time and well it's Stoke lol

Wouldn't be at all surprised to see any of the following before the end of the month

Out
McCarthy
Robles
Niasse
Mirallas

In
Striker - no idea who but think we will buy big.
Centre half - left sided, possibly Lemos still.
Upgrade for Mirallas

Looks like he will keep Besic so don't think we will sign any more central midfielders, unless he thinks Dendocker is an upgrade (lot of links with him so might be something in it).

Kenny out on loan

We'll be keeping Kev mate.

But yeh, the others will be gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back