Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ideally I'd like us to sign Tierney and a decent striker

That'd be a good conclusion to the summers business

Celtic are practically in the CL Group Stages now following that 5-0 first leg win, let's chuck a 20 million bid in for Tierney and see if they're interested

Possibly. I'm just thinking of a striker than can do it at this level.

And as for the latter mate do we really know what koemans style is? It's talk of a big target man but we just don't know a number 9 is a striker big or small lol long as he's no John spencer like lol lol

I mean somebody that will work hard for the team mate.

Bony just doesn't do that, and unlike Rom doesn't offer that goal return either.

Giroud or Costa would be such good options right now, but I sadly can't see us signing either of them

Dembele is out till September, so he's off the table as well

It's going to end up being someone like Deeney or Rondon isn't it?

Now would have been a great time to unleash a fit Berahino with a full pre season behind him. Alas, it was not to be

You see Berahino against us on Saturday, Mikey?

And again, a totally different type of striker to what we need.

Centre back Kevin Wimmer looks like he'll leave Spurs to WBA for £15m ish. Not a bad player him, probably be our second best CB if we got him, Spurs just happen to have the best pair in the league.

why not Demebele its half way through august and a month off aint that bad, I wonder if we are gonna get him but keeping him off the wage bill till late august.

Centre back Kevin Wimmer looks like he'll leave Spurs to WBA for £15m ish. Not a bad player him, probably be our second best CB if we got him, Spurs just happen to have the best pair in the league.
And they're about a sign a third in that Sanchez fella from Ajax. Can't be bad eh, having three quality centre backs. We have one.

Ideally I'd like us to sign Tierney and a decent striker

That'd be a good conclusion to the summers business

Celtic are practically in the CL Group Stages now following that 5-0 first leg win, let's chuck a 20 million bid in for Tierney and see if they're interested

Zero chance of getting Tierney now they're in the group stages. And less than zero if we offered only 20m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back