Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Centre back Kevin Wimmer looks like he'll leave Spurs to WBA for £15m ish. Not a bad player him, probably be our second best CB if we got him, Spurs just happen to have the best pair in the league.
Looked quality when he got a run of games I thought and would be a steal for 15m. Not sure if he can play left-back, which seems to be what Koeman is looking for.

Ideally I'd like us to sign Tierney and a decent striker

That'd be a good conclusion to the summers business

Celtic are practically in the CL Group Stages now following that 5-0 first leg win, let's chuck a 20 million bid in for Tierney and see if they're interested

I'm getting so bored of the Tierney shouts.
1) They wouldnt sell for 20m, they would see what other players are going for and want atleast 35m
2) He is the first player in ages that has come through who is proper Celtic mad, he loves it there and will be there for atleast another 2/3 seasons minimum if not more
3)He has already captained them at 20 years old, the fans would go nuts if he left
4)Qualifiying for champions league only strengthens these reasons, the lad will want to see through the campaign and play against the best for his boyhood club & celtic wont need the money as they have secured the group stages

1) They wouldnt sell for 20m, they would see what other players are going for and want atleast 35m
2) He is the first player in ages that has come through who is proper Celtic mad, he loves it there and will be there for atleast another 2/3 seasons minimum if not more
3)He has already captained them at 20 years old, the fans would go nuts if he left
4)Qualifiying for champions league only strengthens these reasons, the lad will want to see through the campaign and play against the best for his boyhood club & celtic wont need the money as they have secured the group stages

If they're boring you so much then might I suggest that you don't read them?

I'd offer McCarthy as part of the deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back