Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you watch him at city? I'd genuinely rather have Alcaraz
Players have no time to bed in at clubs like City. Make one mistake and the media crucify them. Look what happened to Bravo and he is a quality keeper.

Where is the centre-forward? Known for 6 months that Lukaku on his way, and the latest suggestion is Costa on loan? Surely there were plans in place to cover loss of Lukaku?

Players have no time to bed in at clubs like City. Make one mistake and the media crucify them. Look what happened to Bravo and he is a quality keeper.

Where is the centre-forward? Known for 6 months that Lukaku on his way, and the latest suggestion is Costa on loan? Surely there were plans in place to cover loss of Lukaku?
Bravo much like mangala simply isn't capable of performing in this league.

On the striker front I get the feeling plan A hasn't gone to plan and they're now scrambling to sort out a plan B, which could be worrying because I don't think Steve Walsh does plan b very well

He's a massive man baby waste of space Mikey.

I've come to expect much better from you.

I'm very disappointed

200.gif

Ajax in a mess and concrete interest in some of the players could we try for dolberg. Milan are linked. Talent wise ticks all the boxes so will Koeman go for more promise than experience
Ajax go out next week and they may lose quite a few players as a few will want europe this season. No idea who may be available but we should be interested a couple I would imagine, maybe even buy now and loan back for the season.

Ajax go out next week and they may lose quite a few players as a few will want europe this season. No idea who may be available but we should be interested a couple I would imagine, maybe even buy now and loan back for the season.
They can't be that good or they wouldn't be going out of Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back