Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not this fella?

Wagner.jpg
He may have played as well as the lad I saw playing
I thought Hoffenheim were very poor on tues night
Offered little going forward in the first 70 mins and were defensively suspect
Their penalty was absolutely atrocious

What are the striking options?

Dzeko
Costa
Welbeck
Kalinich
Slimani
Vardy?
Deeney
Dembele
King
Benteke

Who else?? Who is best? I'd like to see Dzeko come in

We seem to have missed a trick vs some teams below us. Leicester got Iheanacho, West Ham signed Hernandez, Bournemouth got Defoe....

Costa is a massive no

1. hes a massive d**k
2. he will have zero incentive to perform as he will have his transfer to AM anyway
3. go to 1

Whenever I watch Williams go touch-tight on his attacker and gets rolled (roughly 73.5 times p/game) I cry a little inside. Surely there's someone out there better that's only even £10m. Hell, what's Jan Kirchhoff doing since he was released.

Pontus Jansson would be an awesome shout for under £20m.

He's tosh. Released by a relegate team and not signed by anyone in mid August. He played 20 league games in 2 years.

What are the striking options?

Dzeko
Costa
Welbeck
Kalinich
Slimani
Vardy?
Deeney
Dembele
King
Benteke

Who else?? Who is best? I'd like to see Dzeko come in

We seem to have missed a trick vs some teams below us. Leicester got Iheanacho, West Ham signed Hernandez, Bournemouth got Defoe....
By all accounts and judging by Koemans preferred playing style and his comments on age and type of player he wants it's an experienced target man we are after
That rules out Inechancho Defoe and Hernandez
Costa won't come here
Most of the rest are too dear won't be sold too young or not proven
I'd take Dzeko , Welbeck but fitness is a concern
Giroud would be ideal but looks like he's staying as an off the bench option
If Sanches stays at Arsenal Giroud would be 5/6 choice at CF so I'm surprised in a World Cup season (his last) he's prepared to sit on the bench

Watching the opening game of the season, Jamie Vardy looked to be back to his title winning form. I'm surprised his name isn't mentioned more with a move away from Leicester. A very mobile and hard working forward. I'd like to see him in an Everton shirt.

Would settle for Slimani. Was shafted at Leicester because Shakespeare didn't like him but he fits the bill and he scored a nice goal at Goodison.

I would say there are plans in place and we are waiting to see if our first choice becomes available.
If not I'm sure the club has other options in mind.
I don't think it was ever Koemans intention to have Sandro DCL and Rooney as his only CF options
Well the clock is ticking down. Surely someone will come in. Rooney is not a centre-forward option for me. He's good at pinging the passes around from midfield and arriving late in the box.

Well the clock is ticking down. Surely someone will come in. Rooney is not a centre-forward option for me. He's good at pinging the passes around from midfield and arriving late in the box.
I get the feeling that our primary target didn't work out ( Giroud possibly ) and now we are waiting to see who is available when the merry go round slows down
The Italy trip obviously has a purpose so maybe something there, but whoever it is I've a feeling they will be PL proven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back