Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we'll get 2 players in, but concerned they could be panic buys. I mean, we almost bought Sissoko last year!
Clubs have things lined up and once one goes there's a domino effect, but if something goes wrong in the chain it gets messy and panic can ensue.

How the hell are we in this position scrambling around for a striker with a few days remaining of the window .it was small club mentality to let Rom go without a replacement we should have held all the cards on this one ,two years left on his contract .did we need the money in first to buy players who knows.yes we might pluck a gem from somewhere but the alternative is panic buy or loan like Valencia
We probably needed to be into the EL group stages the get the right man/men in. Everyone knows guaranteed European football is important. The lure of The Premier League alone is not always enough. Expect the unexpected because I have a feeling someone will arrive out of left field.

Just a feeling, mind, I'm not an ITK

Maybe I'm a cynic but I find it hard to believe that players of the calibre we want are going to be impressed by our entry to the group stages of the Europa.

Most important: Centre-back
Agreed. No coincidence that the 2 goals yesterday and the majority of problems Chelsea caused came down our out left hand side. Unfortunately jags legs have gone and we bought Williams when he'd already started into his decline. left centre back urgently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back