Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
So ive had a look at the squad, ive done the math, studied the figures and im able to finally publish the revised Ins and Outs for the upcoming transfer window.

The following players will NOT be issued a locker and should clear out their current locker 1 hour after the coach returns from London sometime on Sunday night :

Joel Robles 5-8m
Phil Jagielka FREE
James McCarthy 14-18m
Gareth Barry NOM
Donkey Mori 10-15m
Gerrard OMG MY LUNGS HAVE EXPLODED 12m
The Clev 8m
Niasse 8-10m
McGeady 1-2m

We will then be requiring bodies in the following roles :

1 First Choice GK 20-25m
Current choice remains the boy Pickford, im not as Anti-Kasper as certain people and think hes a really good Keeper, so he would be my current "fallback"

1 Left Back, who could MAYBE play Right Back at a pinch 10-15m
TBA

2 First Choice CBs 50-70m
Only VVD fits the profile within the League, but hes very unlikely

1 Number 8, with la magica in his boots 25-30m
TBA

1 Number 10/SS 30m+
TBA

1/2 Wingers/Wing Forwards 20m+
TBA

1 Strikers 30-40m
TBA

The above is maintaining a misguided assumption of us retaining Barks and Rom, those players will of course need replacing.

After the last ball is kicked tomorrow, my best team will be scouting the world trying to tie down the best talent for this football club, my team doesnt have a gold card at Travel Lodge, but know that they are the best in the business and that we will leave no stone unturned in our pursuit of excellence.

NSNO

..that must have taken some time for a couple of likes.

We drop that amount of money and win zip I'm getting KEIOC on the job to protest

The figures are all a little top end, I will concede, I mean for example we might be able to find a Gana somewhere for around 6m or even a John Stones for 3m. The figures are just a frame, lets take another look after the scouting.

So ive had a look at the squad, ive done the math, studied the figures and im able to finally publish the revised Ins and Outs for the upcoming transfer window.

The following players will NOT be issued a locker and should clear out their current locker 1 hour after the coach returns from London sometime on Sunday night :

Joel Robles 5-8m
Phil Jagielka FREE
James McCarthy 14-18m
Gareth Barry NOM
Donkey Mori 10-15m
The Clev 8m
Niasse 8-10m
McGeady 1-2m

1 First Choice GK 20-25m
Current choice remains the boy Pickford, im not as Anti-Kasper as certain people and think hes a really good Keeper, so he would be my current "fallback"

TBA

TBA

1 Number 10/SS 30m+
TBA

TBA

1 Strikers 30-40m
TBA

The above is maintaining a misguided assumption of us retaining Barks and Rom, those players will of course need replacing.

After the last ball is kicked tomorrow, my best team will be scouting the world trying to tie down the best talent for this football club, my team doesnt have a gold card at Travel Lodge, but know that they are the best in the business and that we will leave no stone unturned in our pursuit of excellence.

NSNO

Frånd?

???

NO

Morgs
Gana
Besic
TomTom
Barry
Jamo

I am this close:

275367-stock-photo-hand-fingers-stop-discover-indicate-measure.jpg

To being done with Besic.

Joel Robles 5-8m
Phil Jagielka FREE
James McCarthy 14-18m
Gareth Barry NOM
Donkey Mori 10-15m
The Clev 8m
Niasse 8-10m
McGeady 1-2m

1 First Choice GK 20-25m

TBA

TBA

1 Number 10/SS 30m+
TBA

TBA

1 Strikers 30-40m
TBA

NSNO

3 player suggestions here what kinda scout are you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back