Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think trippier and sessegnon would be 15mil or more each
Think you're looking a more than that for Sessegnon tbh. Think he's the next big thing in English football personally. Also that midfield has nowhere near enough creativity. Barkley on his own isn't enough now. Klaasen replacing Barkley will give us even less imo. We need another whether it be Sigurdsson or ANother. Would sacrifice Trippier for the extra midfielder as I believe Kenny is ready to step up.

When does the window open ? June 1 ?

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/12691/10862752/when-does-the-transfer-window-open

When does the transfer window open?
The 2017 summer transfer window opens on Friday, June 9 for English clubs.

When does the transfer window close?
The 2017 summer transfer window in England and Scotland will shut at 11pm on Thursday, August 31 - two-and-a-half-weeks into the Premier League season.

Do European leagues have different dates?
The transfer windows in France, Germany, Italy and Spain open on Thursday, June 1.
The windows in Ligue 1, Bundesliga, Serie A and La Liga all slam shut on the same day as the Premier League window on Thursday, August 31.

What about China?
The Chinese transfer window opens on June 19 and clubs can do business up until September 14. Could Diego Costa, John Terry or Wayne Rooney make a Super League move? Watch this space.

Although, in England, the transfer window formally opens on 1 July, transfers between clubs in the same league can take place as soon as the last competitive fixtures for the season have been played. However, many transfers will not be completed until 1 July because many players' contracts expire on 30 June. International transfers cannot be made until the window has opened on 1 July.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/12691/10862752/when-does-the-transfer-window-open

When does the transfer window SLAM SHUT?
The 2017 summer transfer window in England and Scotland will shut at 11pm on Thursday, August 31 - two-and-a-half-weeks into the Premier League season.

The transfer windows in France, Germany, Italy and Spain open on Thursday, June 1.
The windows in Ligue 1, Bundesliga, Serie A and La Liga all slam shut on the same day as the Premier League window on Thursday, August 31.

What about China?
The Chinese transfer window opens on June 19 and clubs can do business up until September 14. Could Diego Costa, John Terry or Wayne Rooney make a Super League move? Watch this space.

Fixed.

You wouldnt say that if you saw me trying to type on my phone, hate phone keypads!
In fairness they have some extremely talented players Eggs. I thought oyr dusciplune and concentratuin were excellent. Our boys did well too which always makes me proud. A goal, 3 assists and MOM. Job well done.

Mate. Read your post again. "some way to go before we catch up with the rest of the world".

Last night was the FINAL of a competition we were pre tournanent faves for and were literally within seconds of winning. And we just beat the Argies 3-0.

Spain and Argentina have always priduced more technically gifted players and I suspect will cintinue to do so. The U17s had their poorest game if the toyrnament in the final but still nearly won. The U19s and U21s are also in tournaments this summer and we are putting a scratch squyd tigether to defend the Toulon title.

We arent that far behind the very best and more tgan hold our own against the rest.

Me too mate. here's a couple of examples of me posting from my mobile this morning when I was still in bed watching the England U20 match. Embarrassing or what?

When does the transfer window close?

What about China?

Although, in England, the transfer window formally opens on 1 July, transfers between clubs in the same league can take place as soon as the last competitive fixtures for the season have been played. However, many transfers will not be completed until 1 July because many players' contracts expire on 30 June. International transfers cannot be made until the window has opened on 1 July.
Surely clubs in the European leagues are able to steal a march on us if their window opens earlier. Or am I not thinking it through properly?

Surely clubs in the European leagues are able to steal a march on us if their window opens earlier. Or am I not thinking it through properly?

Clubs, Agents and players will have been chatting all season, the dates are just the rubber stamp, deals will have already been shook on many months ago.

Not a bad shout, although presumably he'll be fluttering his eyelashes at CL clubs. PSG is where I reckon he'll end up.

Imagine. Mahrez and Sigurdsson on the same team. And if Rom actually does stay. Mahrez, Sigurdsson, and Rom. On the pitch at one time. Getting goosebumps just thinking about it.

Think you're looking a more than that for Sessegnon tbh. Think he's the next big thing in English football personally. Also that midfield has nowhere near enough creativity. Barkley on his own isn't enough now. Klaasen replacing Barkley will give us even less imo. We need another whether it be Sigurdsson or ANother. Would sacrifice Trippier for the extra midfielder as I believe Kenny is ready to step up.

Agreed. Kenny deserves a chance. Better to let one of our own play than to spend 15 mil on another average English defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back