Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
..it's confusing is that one because there's another quote saying that quote was misquoted. Quotes eh.
If Rom where to go Dolberg would be my first choice as a replacement. He looks the real deal. I actually see a few similarities in the Sandro lad too. If we could get both I'd be in dreamland:).

Imagine. Mahrez and Sigurdsson on the same team. And if Rom actually does stay. Mahrez, Sigurdsson, and Rom. On the pitch at one time. Getting goosebumps just thinking about it.
Agree, that would be nice. Heck get Sandro too and have Rom, Sandro and Mahrez in front with Gylfi slotted in behind them. Would not be shabby.

....worth noting Ajax are also in the EL final and he's scored a few in that competition against decent opposition.
Fair enough, but also worth noting Nikola Kalinic who had something like a 1 in 7 rate for Blackburn has also scored at a similar rate in that competition. I'm not doubting Dolberg is a talented boy, but 50mil would be a massive massive risk given the sample size. And let's be honest 95% of the people on here have probably watched him no more than 5 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back