Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
also the Cruyff connection with Koeman helps me speculate.

"The Johan Cruijff Award is presented since 2003 to the Talent of the Year. This price Cruyff wanted young footballers nudge toward a better future. The winner from the Cruyff Foundation will have the chance to make a gesture towards others. Dolberg can thus build a Cruyff Court at a location of his choice. This football field, which is realized in cooperation with the Cruyff Foundation and co-financed will be named after him by the Dutch Postcode Lottery.

Kasper Dolberg: "It is a great honor to win this award. I find it very beautiful and special that I will get the opportunity to open my own 'Cruyff Court. "

The trophy will be presented during the annual 'Footballer of the Year gala in October. Then it is also disclosed where the Cruyff Court Kasper Dolberg will be realized. The statuette is awarded to the Talent of the Year, was designed by Eric Claus. This artist can be seen as an important representative of contemporary classical sculpture.

Dolberg is not the first Ajax Dane to win this prize. Christian Eriksen went to him several years ago."

He's like Ibrahimovic and yet he's only 19. His touch, link-up play, finishing, intelligence, shooting, it's amazing

Haha I won't lie I'd already gone straight to YouTube for the obligatory montage after reading your post. Does look good, not sure if going as high as £50mil would be wise though. Still, it's nice to be linked with these gifted young players. Here's to hoping :cheers:

Iheanacho has contributed to a goal every 79 minutes he's played for city in the league and champions league. Might not be as good as Lukaku yet but just imagine how good he could turn out with consistent game time. Shame that he's stuck behind Aguero and Gabriel Jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back