Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
he became manager in may 14, sigurdsson was sold in july 14

Deal to sell Sigurdsson to Swansea and take Davies in return was already as good as done before Pochettino could decide he wanted Sigurdsson to be a part of his regime, Pochettino as admitted that as such already....

i personally think we should take a gamble on iheanacho, been very very impressed with him. Yes he get's fed by world class stars, but his strike rate is phenomenal, especially for someone so young. Could we worth similar to the prices rom is now within 3 years. If we got him and sandro though, i'd want another more experienced striker, and not rooney level of experince, someone around the 28/29 age. Although, a load of youngsters is working for a fair few teams atm.

Could be looking at a pretty large amount of funds brought in from sale proceeds. Hard to believe we will end up with a positive net spend.

Rom 75m
Ross 25m
Jimmy Mc 20m
Tc 8m
Naisse 10m
Gerry 15m

I stand to be shot down but I still think Janssen could come good. Think he has been lacking confidence but I've still liked what I've seen at times

Jansen needs to be used as an example for Ross. Spurs have the best starting XI in the prem, but for me Pochettino doesn't know how to use a squad he's very reliant on that XI. If he was a bit more flexible with his rotation he'd have probably won the league the last two years.
By only using Jansen when he has to it means that he's using a player who's not upto speed in terms of match fitness or confidence. Ross will have a fight on with Ali and Eriksen to start and will more than likely find himself on the bench.

So ive had a look at the squad, ive done the math, studied the figures and im able to finally publish the revised Ins and Outs for the upcoming transfer window.

The following players will NOT be issued a locker and should clear out their current locker 1 hour after the coach returns from London sometime on Sunday night :

Joel Robles 5-8m
Phil Jagielka FREE
James McCarthy 14-18m
Gareth Barry NOM
Donkey Mori 10-15m
Gerrard OMG MY LUNGS HAVE EXPLODED 12m
The Clev 8m
Niasse 8-10m
McGeady 1-2m

We will then be requiring bodies in the following roles :

1 First Choice GK 20-25m
Current choice remains the boy Pickford, im not as Anti-Kasper as certain people and think hes a really good Keeper, so he would be my current "fallback"

1 Left Back, who could MAYBE play Right Back at a pinch 10-15m
TBA

2 First Choice CBs 50-70m
Only VVD fits the profile within the League, but hes very unlikely

1 Number 8, with la magica in his boots 25-30m
TBA

1 Number 10/SS 30m+
TBA

1/2 Wingers/Wing Forwards 20m+
TBA

1 Strikers 30-40m
TBA

The above is maintaining a misguided assumption of us retaining Barks and Rom, those players will of course need replacing.

After the last ball is kicked tomorrow, my best team will be scouting the world trying to tie down the best talent for this football club, my team doesnt have a gold card at Travel Lodge, but know that they are the best in the business and that we will leave no stone unturned in our pursuit of excellence.

NSNO

First off mori injured so won't be getting sold... and I don't see how we need to spend 70m on CB and only 30m on a creative player...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back