Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're seriously deluded if you think we'd get anywhere near 60m for Niasse, Cleverley, McGeady, McCarthy, Deulofeu, Lennon and Mirallas.

More like 3m Niasse, 8m Cleverley, free McGeady, McCarthy staying, Deulofeu 10m, Lennon 3m, Mirallas 7m.

30m give or take.
You're seriously deluded if you think we're going to settle for 2008 prices for people like Mirallas, Deulofeu, and Lennon.

The market has changed. For everyone.

You're seriously deluded if you think we'd get anywhere near 60m for Niasse, Cleverley, McGeady, McCarthy, Deulofeu, Lennon and Mirallas.

More like 3m Niasse, 8m Cleverley, free McGeady, McCarthy staying, Deulofeu 10m, Lennon 3m, Mirallas 7m.

30m give or take.
Lennon is worth a lot more than 3m for his pace alone.

Still 10m less, and I was being favourable with my numbers... as if we'd get more than 5p for Niasse, and as if McGeady will find a taker without us having to pay him off!

I was being conservative with my £10m for Mirallas. The likes of Stoke or Watford or West Brom would pay more than £10m for him.

I agree with the 5p valuation on Niasse, but I think we can still get £5m plus

Would like Keane, Oxlade-Chamberlain and a top goalkeeper as our major three signings. All straight into the starting eleven!

What price would we be looking at? 15m, 20m, 15?`Should be doable with all of our outgoings plus investment, right?
Need better than that. And where would you play the Ox?
Plays in a similar position to Ross, who's twice the player

Mbappe is ours
HANSON_MMMBOP-94954.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back