Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zouma
Gomes
Quality RB
Sosa
Gaich
ST (Mateta?)

So Zouma/Gomes doesn't improve us, although in theory, Gomes could get better with a full offseason and a better understanding of Silva's tactics.
Sosa/Gaich, while tremendous potential, doesn't really improve us next year.
Mateta helps give an additional option and he's probably a bit better than DCL, especially against certain teams.
If the quality RB just pushes Coleman and doesn't improve us on that side, do we not think the top 10 aren't going to improve more in their offseasons?

We still would have the same weaknesses in central midfield. In addition, if we are spending that much, we are selling some players. Are we keeping Schneiderlin? I'm assuming we'll sell him. If so, we will badly need another CM/DM. You throw Ibrahim Sangare in there for 25M and I'm a LOT happier.

Now for the future? I like Sosa/Gaich/Mateta. If the RB is younger and still developing, that could also be interesting.

The players have had 12 months of management under Silva so there should be some improvement from the get go, especially if we can broker a deal for Zouma.

The transfer deals are being kept very quiet. Other than leaks from Argentina, Brands is going about the transfer business whilst papers feed off scraps and guess work.

An intriguing window which will hopefully see us strengthen wisely.

So, it’s looking like Man Utd are going to offer more than £40million for Wan Bissaka. That’s right, a right back from a mid table London team. May as well pack it in lads, the transfer window is officially ruined..
has bambi legs anyway nea

tenor.gif

Interested to see how much people think we will spend this window considering Gomez and Zouma will cost circa 70m to keep?

Can people see us spending much more than that?

Interested to see how much people think we will spend this window considering Gomez and Zouma will cost circa 70m to keep?

Can people see us spending much more than that?
Yes we've already pruned the wage bill. Jags, Williams, and JJK already gone. Wages saved. Others will follow. Then we reinvest that. I'd say we will spend 120m and bring in about 50-60m in fees/wages savings being hopeful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back