Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players to bring in:

I ranked the players based off value, form, future outlook, and how well I believe they’d fit into the team. I think 1 player at each position listed is needed in order to break through into European competition, hopefully over the next 2-3 windows.

I’ll be trying to have an updated list every month.

(Disclaimer: Values are taken from Transfermarkt. High probability of them being wrong.)

s = summer sign
l = summer loan​

CB:
  1. Kurt Zouma - Chelsea - £20m (s/l)
  2. Benjamin Pavard - Stuttgart - £35m (s/l)
  3. Niklas Stark - Hertha Berlin - £20m (s)
  4. Ruben Dias - Benfica - £28m (l/s)
RB:
  1. Youcef Atal - Nice - £5m (s)
  2. Wan Bissaka - Crystal Palace - £25m (s)
  3. Kenny Lala - Strasbourg - £18m (s)
  4. Danilo - Man City - £18m (s/l)
CM:
  1. Andre Gomes - Barca - £28m (s)
  2. Houssem Aouar - Lyon - £40m (s/l)
  3. Bruno Fernandez - Sporting - £30 (s)
  4. Morgan Sanson - Marseille - £22m (s)
  5. Tonny Vilhenna - Feyenord - £11m (s)
  6. Piotr Zielinski - Napoli - £40m (s)
CDM:
  1. Amadou Diawara - Napoli - £25m (s)
  2. Sander Berge - Genk - £15.5m (s/l)
  3. Tiemoué Bakayoko - AC Milan - £30m (s/l)
  4. Tyler Adams - RB Leipzig - £4.5m (s)
  5. Thiago Mendes - Lille - £18m (s)
  6. Sandro Tonali - Brescia - £15m (s/l)
  7. Dennis Zakaria - Gladbach - £15.5m (s)
ST:
  1. Luka Jovic - Benfica - £36m (s)
  2. Sebastien Haller - Frankfurt - £35m (s)
  3. Mariano Diaz - Real Mardrid - £20m (l/s)
  4. Benjamin Tetteh - Sparta Prague - £12.5m (s)
  5. Kramaric - Hoffenhiem - £31.5m (s)
  6. Antonio Sanabria - Real Betis - £7m (l/s)
RW:
  1. Lozano - PSV - £36m (s)
  2. Julian Brandt - Leverkusen - £36 (s/l)
  3. Goncalo Guedes - Valencia - £30m (s/l)
  4. Allan Saint-Maximin - Nice - £18m (s)

I think we will sign Gomes and we will have these names on the team sheet;

Pickford
??? ??? Mina Digne
???
??? Gomes
??? ??? Richarlison
The interesting areas to hopefully save on players coming in will be;

RB: Can Kenny stake a claim over the rest of the season and can Holgate keep performing at a high level for WBA and be 'like a new signing' or will we sell him?

RF: Can Lookman/Bernard/Onyekuru play on the right? I cant see it and I think 2 of them will be sold.

CM: Will we sign Gomes / Zouma ? I think we will keep Gomes and get him support in the centre.

CM: Do Silva/Brands want to keep Vlasic? I think they do.

This would all mitigate the need for numerous signings and allow us to focus on 3 or 4 new players to come in the summer.

But really look at the signings and there’s a pattern. Portuguese speaking or French

giphy.gif

[/QUOTE]

I think we will sign Gomes and we will have these names on the team sheet;

Pickford
??? ??? Mina Digne
???
??? Gomes
??? ??? Richarlison
The interesting areas to hopefully save on players coming in will be;

RB: Can Kenny stake a claim over the rest of the season and can Holgate keep performing at a high level for WBA and be 'like a new signing' or will we sell him?

RF: Can Lookman/Bernard/Onyekuru play on the right? I cant see it and I think 2 of them will be sold.

CM: Will we sign Gomes / Zouma ? I think we will keep Gomes and get him support in the centre.

CM: Do Silva/Brands want to keep Vlasic? I think they do.

This would all mitigate the need for numerous signings and allow us to focus on 3 or 4 new players to come in the summer.
I think Keane is a starter for the next 2 seasons unless someone’s brought.

Holgate will come back and fill the jags hole

Onyekuru is already looking to move on and Vlasic would be more of a fight to keep than sell even though he’s performing well.

I agree that we are likely only to have 3-4 signings regardless and we could paper over some cracks for now until more can be brought in but I was saying 1 of each position to get us to European competition which is undoubtedly a few years away. There’s time to fill the gaps as long as there is quality brought in

Still needs to be thinned out so wont be loads of signings, we should use the loan market again i would sign gomes, holgate deserves a chance we need a cm and we need a cf as a priority maybe lozano could come in if walcott goes

I think Keane is a starter for the next 2 seasons unless someone’s brought.

Holgate will come back and fill the jags hole

Onyekuru is already looking to move on and Vlasic would be more of a fight to keep than sell even though he’s performing well.

I agree that we are likely only to have 3-4 signings regardless and we could paper over some cracks for now until more can be brought in but I was saying 1 of each position to get us to European competition which is undoubtedly a few years away. There’s time to fill the gaps as long as there is quality brought in

Cant see Keane as a starter alongside Mina and i think Zouma was signed on loan with the plan to play next to Mina.

If Onyekuru (£15mil) and Vlasic(£25mil) were both sold along with Bernard(£25mil) or Lookman(£25mil)then that should be a pot of close to £70mil for 2 loanees and a rotation player.

Thats before any of the usual starters are punted e.g Gana/Sigurdsson which could quite easily take us to £110-120mil.

I think there will be a few surprise sales and i think anyone 29 years old and above will be jettisoned.

Cant see Keane as a starter alongside Mina and i think Zouma was signed on loan with the plan to play next to Mina.

If Onyekuru (£15mil) and Vlasic(£25mil) were both sold along with Bernard(£25mil) or Lookman(£25mil)then that should be a pot of close to £70mil for 2 loanees and a rotation player.

Thats before any of the usual starters are punted e.g Gana/Sigurdsson which could quite easily take us to £110-120mil.

I think there will be a few surprise sales and i think anyone 29 years old and above will be jettisoned.
We may need to sell somebody & use the money to punt 4/5 of the wage drainers. It won’t be pleasant but it’s going to take £15/20 million to pay off Bolasie, Sandro Schneiderlin possibly more.

I sadly fear you are in for a massive shock in the summer Zatmania.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back