Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that one sentence there tell us all we need to know about @CRIMHEAD's knowledge.

I don't think football is the game for you mate.
Watching him forms an opinion of him. The stats are the facts. Fact is he hasn't scored in a number of years. He was so bad for us he was completely dropped from the squad and had been on loan ever since. Nor has he scored in any of those loan spells. Nor have any of the clubs he was loaned to either looked to extend his loan or buy him. Dont need to watch every game he plays to work out hes utter drivel. I feel for the bloke, hes probably at rock bottom confidence wise but arguing that hes a good player is complete codswallop.
Well put. Harsh, but fair opinion.

Again, I didn't say he was good, I only said goals aren't the only way to judge a player, especially one playing as a wide midfielder. That's my counter. Simply that he wasn't that bad for Soceidad.

united are a desperate mess though, brands isn't

Maguire is a key player for Leicester, zouma isn't for Chelsea
Maguire is Leicester's best defender, Zouma is Chelsea's 3rd/4th/5th choice centre back, plus you always pay a premium for English players
Doesn't change the validity of the post. Zouma for £30m is much better value than Maguire for £70m. In fact, if I had the choice of Maguire or Zouma and money wasn't an issue, I think I would still go for Zouma.

I'm happy United are going after Mauguire.

I don't think we should bring Bolasie back as his legs are gone now, but it is wild to see how much hate he gets when his pre injury season he was easily more effective than Bernard was last year and everyone adores Bernard.

Doesn't change the validity of the post. Zouma for £30m is much better value than Maguire for £70m. In fact, if I had the choice of Maguire or Zouma and money wasn't an issue, I think I would still go for Zouma.

I'm happy United are going after Mauguire.

Zouma is better. Hence United bidding 70m for maguire is desperate. That Woodward hadn't gotta clue what hes doing

The height of irony. I actually watched him at sociedad, yet his lack of goals - a stat! - is why you decry him as bad.

If you are going to be the board police, try to be consistent.

Sociedad haven’t exactly been knocking our door down to get him back there have they?

Well put. Harsh, but fair opinion.

Again, I didn't say he was good, I only said goals aren't the only way to judge a player, especially one playing as a wide midfielder. That's my counter. Simply that he wasn't that bad for Soceidad.

ArcticGoodnaturedChameleon-small.gif

Bolasie pre injury wasn’t as bad as most make out. Him and Lukaku presented the only danger we showed in the season prior to him getting knackered. That injury finished him.

Status
Not open for further replies.