Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about Lyon, but he was never going to United, Jose does'nt buy reserve team players and it was fairly obvious that Mina's agent/Barca were saying things to push the numbers up. Mina/Digne/Gomes will all have left before he even got to Barca, and sorry but i am no real fan of Mr Brands so don't believe a word he says, such as him saying that we have identified all our targets and want to get them in early......ok well what's happening then?

Jonas Lossl

You know that just because we want someone doesn’t mean they want us back, right?
But we will have alternatives lined up incase that happens and tbh Brands has had a year to sound out who he wants and whether or not they are interested in a move

We can’t do too much tapping up but players minds change, club stances change, other club’s interest changes. So many factors need aligning for a transfer to happen.
We have just over a month to do anything and at the moment there is nothing going on whatsoever an no sign of anything either which i just find very frustrating tbh

we do lack real leaders allover the pitch still..

I don't think pickford will be a leader as he is susceptible to mistakes as weve seen..

mick keane ?? not sure really, hes a bit too jags for me.

gylfi - as great as he is, he isn't a strong and powerful leader …

gomes at present is our only out and out leader by default, as I don't think think he would be the leader in a top 6 team.

we need some strong personalities who are used to winning things

lets see what the window brings
Drinkwater and Cattermole

This is how it should be done in the first place more like, Welcome to the Brands way
That's not the Brands way though, the Brands way is to get people in early and training and working within the system, this holding off, waiting till the end of the window and scrambling around is more the Kenwright way.

I don't doubt we will sign players but being a fan is not fun at the moment.

I like how sections our fanbase think we are the only club in the world and that signing a player is as easy as going “hello here’s £30m, £75,000 per week and a blue shirt. You belong to us now”.

To add to this Man City have been linked with Rodri and supposedly in negotiations since the end of last season and he’s only just signed today. They’re literally owned by a state and it still takes time.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back