Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im expecting big outs in el centro midfield to raise funds if Delph is true.

We will see some combination of Idrissa, Besic, Schnederlin and Jamsie go, perhaps the majority.

#playertrading

Would have Delph in the right circumstances , ie if we cleared the right names out.

He’ll be on big wages though and won’t want to come in as backup

Delph.. he's not even that bad a player but he's really not what we're used to under Brands. I'd understand if we went for an older striker because it's not an easy position to buy for - Diego is a perfect example of a player we should be all over regardless of age.

I imagine it would be a low fee but surely his wages would be £100k+? Selling Schneiderlin for £20m to Southampton and buying Delph for £10m is the only way I'd be happy with this deal lol .

In better news from this embargo, Hunter and Bascombe have both confirmed our interest in Moise Kean.

Delph is a decent player but Pep has had him playing LB and he isn't good enough for us to be signing at his age

Hes a bit of a nobhead, not in a bad way either, we could do with a few nobheads.

I havent really considered the signing cos I was convinced it was bull, but if we get rid of McCarthy, Besic, Snides, Beni, Williams and Dowell, we would probably need a CM, but the concern there is Hunter is implying that he would replace Gana.

Decent player, had his fair share of injuries, but not really what I would be looking for personally.

Hopefully Hunter has been cut off as much as Joyce.

If we signed him I could see the benefit, but would rather we didnt if im honest.

Played well last season but too prone to mistakes to merit a place in a team where the margin of error now is so small.

Thanks for your efforts, much too prone to a red card or a [Poor language removed]-up.
A youth player like Smith could take his place and we'd not see any drop off in the team performance.
If we can pull £10m+ out of a club then that's all good.

Thank you for 2017-2018 but Delph is too injury prone and mistake prone.

His form and fitness has nosedived this season so I reckon he may well be off. His home grown status is an issue though as I assume we would have to bring another home grown player in for squad reasons.

I think he would fit in well at West Ham. He is incredibly industrious, (and reminds me of Noble), but probably dives in a bit too much for Pep's liking. Losing his home grown status is the trickiest thing.

yikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back