Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

That would be an fabulous. Vlasic will come back twice the player I'm sure of it. Plus Onyakuru has huge potential. I'd be happy with Kurt and ecstatic with Andre. Get 15 out the doors, then all these and another three in, and business is sorted.

I wouldn't be against Zouma signing but I think the money Chelsea would ask for would be utterly ridiculous, He's still young and can improve but I wouldn't rate him over 10 mil.

I like Vlasic's style but I'm not sure Marco Silva does - if he really rated him he wouldn't have shipped him off to Russia at the drop of a hat. That's just my opinion. Take it or leave it.

The Everton manager and the director of football, Marcel Brands, have told Zouma and Gomes, currently on season loan from Chelsea and Barcelona respectively, they want them to remain at Goodison Park long term. The pair alone could cost in the region of £70m.

How does £70m work? £35m each? Seems high...

£70 mil for Gomes and Zouma would be very poor business in my eyes. Shouldn't go above 25 mil for Gomes and 20 mil for Zouma would be pushing it. I'd be happy if we had them both for next season but we should definitely be looking elsewhere if Barca and Chelsea are wanting so much for them.

I hope there's truth in us wanting to give Vlasic a place next season though, think it'd be a big mistake if we let him go.

Hope the £70m is just conjecture by Hunter. I cant see that figure coming from Everton.

£70m to stay the same as we are now doesnt scream financially responsible which the club have made a great effort to tell us they will be from now on.

£25m max for Gomes.
£15m-£20m max for Zouma.

Any higher and you could get better.

Would be very happy to see Onyekuru and Vlasic in the squad. People forget but Silva said he had Sigurdsson Dowell and Vlasic + Vlasic wanted to make sure he got games so requested a loan.

I'd be pretty annoyed with over £20mil for Gomes and anything more than £15mil for Zouma (if we really had to buy him).

Theres far better players and much greater value out there.

Would be very happy to see Onyekuru and Vlasic in the squad. People forget but Silva said he had Sigurdsson Dowell and Vlasic + Vlasic wanted to make sure he got games so requested a loan.

I'd be pretty annoyed with over £20mil for Gomes and anything more than £15mil for Zouma (if we really had to buy him).

Theres far better players and much greater value out there.

Clearly not Zatmania.

Think 35m for both is expecting miracles, thats not to say 70m is any better like, but both are quality youngish players.

I don't understand why people think Chelsea's transfer ban would make the slightest difference to us getting Zouma?

They're going to have the exact same squad next year, a squad Zouma wasn't seen as good enough for. He's not going to go back there to sit on the bench, or not even make the bench when there are other clubs looking at him.

If anything it makes it easier for us to get him because at the end of the day he needs to play and they don't need him. It won't be cheap unless he puts in a transfer request but it was never going to be cheap regardless of circumstances.

People in this thread saying they wouldn't spend over £10m on him are living in a different time altogether. The likes of Solanke have gone for twice that with a tenth of the career appearances. Zouma is still quite young too.

Gomes, Zouma and a work permit for Onyekuru would be a great start to the summer and be great for stability in the long term.

I don't understand why people think Chelsea's transfer ban would make the slightest difference to us getting Zouma?

They're going to have the exact same squad next year, a squad Zouma wasn't seen as good enough for. He's not going to go back there to sit on the bench, or not even make the bench when there are other clubs looking at him.

If anything it makes it easier for us to get him because at the end of the day he needs to play and they don't need him. It won't be cheap unless he puts in a transfer request but it was never going to be cheap regardless of circumstances.

People in this thread saying they wouldn't spend over £10m on him are living in a different time altogether. The likes of Solanke have gone for twice that with a tenth of the career appearances. Zouma is still quite young too.

Gomes, Zouma and a work permit for Onyekuru would be a great start to the summer and be great for stability in the long term.

David Luiz is out of contract this summer.

So they will probably need to buy a new CB or use 1 of the 1s they had on loan, if they cant replace him in the market.

Well Zouma being signed is impossible isn't it with the ban on Chelsea? And also the fact he isn't worth it unless it's for under 10 million.
Great news about Vlasic and Onyekuru, Can't wait.

Chelsea can still sell, they just can't buy players, according to their website they have 41 players out on loan, I dont think they missed zouma this season. He's one I'm not that bothered about signing though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back