Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
£70m for Zouma and Gomes sounds high, but I wouldn't be surprised at £30m for Gomes and £20m for Zouma, so it's not far off.
that's 50m mert..

we aren't just going to be chucking 20m round will nilly …

I don't think they are worth 35m each
more like 25m gomes and 20m zouma

Mina is injured, Zouma has to play. How interested would he be if we told him we didn't want him at the end of the loan. I'm not saying we're definitely not interested, I think we would take him at the right price, but we need him to want to play well till the end of the season.

Mina is injured, Zouma has to play. How interested would he be if we told him we didn't want him at the end of the loan. I'm not saying we're definitely not interested, I think we would take him at the right price, but we need him to want to play well till the end of the season.
If we dont sign him, him doing well for us might get him a spot in the chelsea team. So he should give it his best either way.

If Mosh and Brands are daft enough to chuck another £100 million at it this summer and leave the reigns to an amateur then more fool them.

Unless they were going to bring in a better manager, I honestly would focus more on selling players and spending the bare minimum next season and try balance the books.

Those two are nothing alike.

Mitro would help us, no question, but he does lack pace and is nuts. Probably not the right fit.
The lack of pace is a bit of a concern for what I think Silva wants. The fact he is nuts is a big part of why I would love to have him. We could use some one who is just a bit unhinged. Personally Mitrovic is one I would like. He is young, has a nose for goal and doesn’t take crap from anyone.

Don’t panic there’s always Captain Jags to chuck straight back in

Some of the shouts on Twitter about Zouma baffle me.

"World class", "best new signing from last summer", "well worth £35m", "one of our best players this season."

I just don't see how they watch the same player that I do and think that.

Worth 15m bones, nothing more. If Brands has any idea about football he'll use that money to get a miles better defender from abroad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back