Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Barcelona really removed our kecks on this one :(

Bit early for that.

Of course his injury record isnt great, but a lot of them are broken bones in his foot, impact injuries, sadly once somebody spends a lot of time injured it then means the old hamstring injuries show up.

Give it a few months next season and people will be claiming hes only on loan again.

Ibrahim Sangare playing against PSG right now. He'd be fantastic. Still a bit green, but he's worth a shot. I'd say 20-25M gets it done.

Ibrahim Sangare playing against PSG right now. He'd be fantastic. Still a bit green, but he's worth a shot. I'd say 20-25M gets it done.
There's a big problem buying from the French league.
Everyone said Serri was a wonderful talent and he'd be great here and has shown absolutely nothing at Fulham.
The same can be said for Bakayoko who Chelsea signed from Monaco.

There's a big problem buying from the French league.
Everyone said Serri was a wonderful talent and he'd be great here and has shown absolutely nothing at Fulham.
The same can be said for Bakayoko who Chelsea signed from Monaco.

There’s always a risk. With any signing. Those you mention were/are indeed poop.

Bernardo Silva also came from that Monaco team. And he’s really quite ace.

You just never know. Each player will be different.

There’s always a risk. With any signing. Those you mention were/are indeed poop.

Bernardo Silva also came from that Monaco team. And he’s really quite ace.

You just never know. Each player will be different.
Agree with that Ijjy except Siva had also shown himself to be a wonderful talent in international football , but yeah you are correct there is a risk in any signing but I don't think that the French league is a good benchmark for football here

News hot off the grapevine over here ......Everton very heavily linked (Greek mates seem to think it is a done deal he is coming to us) A young lad just turned 22 Fadriyal Polos.

News hot off the grapevine over here ......Everton very heavily linked (Greek mates seem to think it is a done deal he is coming to us) A young lad just turned 22 Fadriyal Polos.

Is he the lad who scored against Bosnia the other day?

Looked a very good player, I only watched the game cos Besic was playing.

Marco Silva hopes the Everton power brokers can seize the “very, very good opportunity” and sign Andre Gomes on a permanent deal.

The Blues are looking to strike a deal with Spanish giants Barcelona this summer that turns Gomes' loan switch into a full-time move.

Everton have made no secret of their desire to keep the 25-year-old and Gomes is understood to be keen on staying at Goodison.

Silva admits the club's hopes of landing the Portugal international are out of his hands but says the club's hierachy must do all they can to seize the chance to land a player of his quality.

“It is a very, very good opportunity for us,” Silva said.

“Let's see what the position is of his own club, we know our position and we know Andre's position also, so let's see what we can do.

“But what we have inside our squad, even if he is a loan player, a player with high quality, high quality as a football player, high quality as a professional, a fantastic team-mate for all his colleagues and he is everything we expect coming from a player of his quality.

“Let's see if we can have Andre permanently in our club.”

Gomes was one of the stand-out performers in Everton's impressive 2-0 win over West Ham on Saturday night but Silva says the “business” will decide if he is still with the Blues next season.

“Again, it was a very good performance. A very, very good performance,” Silva said.

Gana and Andre did fantastic and with Gylfi, our three players in the middle zone, they did fantastic.

“It (signing Gomes) is really important but let's see what we can do. All of us inside the club are really happy with him, all of the fans enjoy seeing him play football, Andre is enjoying what he is doing at our club.

“Let's see what we can do. You know my opinion, he is really important for us but, in the end, it will be business and, as you know, it is not my job.”

Is he the lad who scored against Bosnia the other day?

Looked a very good player, I only watched the game cos Besic was playing.
Don't know mate. I haven't seen much National Greek football.All I know is he was a late developer and comes from the Greek Island of Symi. Which is probably why he is a late developer (as in tiny island and not many scouts watching,if any)You are the oracle on things like this though.Only passing on what I have heard.Lads seem to think over here it's a done deal and he has been hidden from any sort of limelight etc.

Marco Silva hopes the Everton power brokers can seize the “very, very good opportunity” and sign Andre Gomes on a permanent deal.

The Blues are looking to strike a deal with Spanish giants Barcelona this summer that turns Gomes' loan switch into a full-time move.

Everton have made no secret of their desire to keep the 25-year-old and Gomes is understood to be keen on staying at Goodison.

Silva admits the club's hopes of landing the Portugal international are out of his hands but says the club's hierachy must do all they can to seize the chance to land a player of his quality.

“It is a very, very good opportunity for us,” Silva said.

“Let's see what the position is of his own club, we know our position and we know Andre's position also, so let's see what we can do.

“But what we have inside our squad, even if he is a loan player, a player with high quality, high quality as a football player, high quality as a professional, a fantastic team-mate for all his colleagues and he is everything we expect coming from a player of his quality.

“Let's see if we can have Andre permanently in our club.”

Gomes was one of the stand-out performers in Everton's impressive 2-0 win over West Ham on Saturday night but Silva says the “business” will decide if he is still with the Blues next season.

“Again, it was a very good performance. A very, very good performance,” Silva said.

Gana and Andre did fantastic and with Gylfi, our three players in the middle zone, they did fantastic.

“It (signing Gomes) is really important but let's see what we can do. All of us inside the club are really happy with him, all of the fans enjoy seeing him play football, Andre is enjoying what he is doing at our club.

“Let's see what we can do. You know my opinion, he is really important for us but, in the end, it will be business and, as you know, it is not my job.”
Hmm
Not sure he should be making statements like this tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back