Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need more than a few gaps filling. And it’s pure guess work to think Onyekuru & Vlasic are going to hit the ground running. Everyone thought this would be the season lookman kicked on.

Of course a striker would make a difference, but we still need more than that imo.

Its also the same guess work that other new signings will hit the ground running and settle straight away.

Does anyone think there's any CF worth buying from Huddersfield, Fulham, Cardiff or Southampton?

Someone experienced to challenge DCL?

Those sides were absolute crap though. And we still struggle to cope with the pace of some of Newcastle’s players. We do need a CF, but several games we got smoked in central midfield because we simply aren’t good enough defensively. When Gana is out we also legitimately stink. So yes, we need more than just a CF.

Which is what I said.

I was coming on to this thread to say I think mitrovic would be a great signing. An with them now relegated probably get him cheaper then 40m. I don’t know if brands or silva would be interested though. Especially with Brands coming out and saying his has had scouts over in South America.

That being said he is in the age range we are apparently looking at 20-25/26 year olds
Yeah, I’d probably say they’ll be looking elsewhere.

He’s a good player but he won’t come cheap. I’d expect 40mil would be the lower end of what they’d ask for given his age and how well he’s done in an awful side.

Plus they only signed him last summer for 22-27mil.

I’d say we’ll be looking elsewhere for better value. Shame as there’s nothing like a player who is proven in your own league.

My guess is £60mil and similar for Aouar.

Watched him the other night, 3rd time I’ve seen him properly what I noticed how well he passes from deep positions with pace and accuracy.

Probably have better options and out of our range in regards to price but him Gomes and Gueye in midfield would be something else.

Mendes is not his agent. He'll be expensive.
The reason he’s at Wolves is because of Mendes. He brokered the deal in the Summer - Wolves will most likely be getting a decent price for him this Summer because of Mendes’ involvement.

Watched him the other night, 3rd time I’ve seen him properly what I noticed how well he passes from deep positions with pace and accuracy.

Probably have better options and out of our range in regards to price but him Gomes and Gueye in midfield would be something else.

Aouar or Ndombele? For me, both look very talented.

The only player I'd want from any of those teams is Sessegnon

Billing at Huddersfield gets good reviews and high ratings in the side compared to the rest.

Sessegnon is still amazingly only 18. I think he'd be interesting as he can play all the way down the left.

I know he's been at left back before and then pushed further forward but i think if we could turn him into an attacking left back then that would be very interesting.

However Digne and Bernard wont be dislodged and for the money they would want i doubt we would go for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back