Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

54A25446-A7AF-40D3-B310-C6B08E2D23CF.webp

City paid nearly 30 million for Jesus.
He would cost at least 60 now .

No offence mate but thats like saying Everton paid £25 million for Schnerderlin he must be worth £40 million now.

Football is all about demand. If Jesus is surplus to requirements he wont be costing £100 million if the only clubs who are interested cant afford to pay that.

You saw tonight and much of his time at City whilst he's a very good young striker he's not good enough to be the leading forward of a top 4 club.

So out of all the elite CL clubs who could afford AND be willing to pay that sort of figure for essentially a back up striker? He aint good enough to lead the line for a Barcelona or Man City or Juventus.

Thats my point. The types of clubs after him would be the tier below ie. Your Sevilla's, Valencia's, Everton's, RB Leipzigs who cant afford that sort of daft fee.

IF he became available I would eat my hat if he went above £50 million at most.

No offence mate but thats like saying Everton paid £25 million for Schnerderlin he must be worth £40 million now.

Football is all about demand. If Jesus is surplus to requirements he wont be costing £100 million if the only clubs who are interested cant afford to pay that.

You saw tonight and much of his time at City whilst he's a very good young striker he's not good enough to be a top 4 striker (or atleast one that starts)

So out of all the elite CL clubs who could afford AND be willing to pay that sort of figure for essentially a back up striker? He aint good enough to lead the line for a Barcelona or Man City or Juventus.

Thats my point. The types of clubs after him would be the tier below ie. Your Sevilla's, Valencia's, Everton's, RB Leipzigs who cant afford that sort of daft fee.

It’s absolutely nothing like that because he’s 22 and has a 1 in 2 scoring record for them.

It’s absolutely nothing like that because he’s 22 and has a 1 in 2 scoring record for them.

Read my above post fully before jumping in to try score points for your boys.

Its clear as day he's not good enough at present to lead the line week in week out for an elite side otherwise you wouldn't hear people say "lets hope Aguero's back soon".

So which side will pay £100 million for him? He aint going to be the main man at a club like Real Madrid, Barca, Juve if he isnt at City and clubs like Napoli, Dortmund etc. Can't afford to spend huge fee's like that on players who aint the finished article.

You saw tonight and much of his time at City whilst he's a very good young striker he's not good enough to be the leading forward of a top 4 club.

I didn't say 100. I said 60 plus. He's 22. He scores goals and is a regular for Brazil.
Put some sauce on your hat .

Read my above post fully before jumping in to try score points for your boys.

Its clear as day he's not good enough at present to lead the line week in week out for an elite side otherwise you wouldn't hear people say "lets hope Aguero's back soon".

So which side will pay £100 million for him? He aint going to be the main man at a club like Real Madrid, Barca, Juve if he isnt at City and clubs like Napoli, Dortmund etc. Can't afford to spend huge fee's like that on players who aint the finished article.

Have you ever thought that they’re fine with him as a back up striker and don’t want to sell him? We are not getting him anyway because we can’t afford him.

I didn't say 100. I said 60 plus. He's 22. He scores goals and is a regular for Brazil.
Put some sauce on your hat .

I only responded to you because you mentioned how much they paid for him meant he would go for x amount but as you see with our recent signings that means nothing if other clubs dont stump up the cash we want to move them on!

Have you ever thought that they’re fine with him as a back up striker and don’t want to sell him? We are not getting him anyway because we can’t afford him.

I never say they weren't I just said I reckon they will look for someone better - if you're seriously picking at me for that you may aswell shut down this entire thread - we get it you don't like me just stick me on ignore rather than trying to constantly trying to pick and point score.

Moshiri also has said we'll be paying larger fee's for younger players so I doubt we are as poor as some think on here - I think we'll shell out £100 million + this summer considering Zouma and Gomes alone will be about £45-50 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back