Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
100m wouldnt get you Mbappes left foot.

Can you imagine the kick offs if we actually just paid 100m for his left foot though, like literally just a foot, there on the half way line not moving but people wouldn't complain because they'd say that's us showing ambition buying his left foot. Maybe in the January transfer window we'll buy his right foot and piece by piece we'll put Mbappe back together again. That might take Brands a few windows though

I only responded to you because you mentioned how much they paid for him meant he would go for x amount but as you see with our recent signings that means nothing if other clubs dont stump up the cash we want to move them on!
You can't compare a 22 year first choice Brazilian international with the likes of the buys walsh and koeman made .it was the worst recruitment in football history

Can you imagine the kick offs if we actually just paid 100m for his left foot though, like literally just a foot, there on the half way line not moving but people wouldn't complain because they'd say that's us showing ambition buying his left foot. Maybe in the January transfer window we'll buy his right foot and piece by piece we'll put Mbappe back together again. That might take Brands a few windows though

IF MOSHIRI HAD ANY AMBISHUN HE WOULD BUY THE WHOLE LEG

NSNO

Read my above post fully before jumping in to try score points for your boys.

Its clear as day he's not good enough at present to lead the line week in week out for an elite side otherwise you wouldn't hear people say "lets hope Aguero's back soon".

So which side will pay £100 million for him? He aint going to be the main man at a club like Real Madrid, Barca, Juve if he isnt at City and clubs like Napoli, Dortmund etc. Can't afford to spend huge fee's like that on players who aint the finished article.

I have you way off on this mate.

He walks into all those teams apart from city.

Real madrid started with Vazquez tonight, Juve with an attackin midfielder and Mandzukic.
City play with 1 striker and 2 winger/attackers.

Jesus is superb, and is only young. He comes available and every top club on the planet will want him.

You can't compare a 22 year first choice Brazilian international with the likes of the buys walsh and koeman made .it was the worst recruitment in football history

The practice is completely the same though - you can only sell a player for what the buying club is willing/ able to pay.

If he's good but not good enough to lead the line for an elite club he aint fetching the sort of dosh the likes of Mbappe, Coutinho and Lukaku have gone for imo.

Real madrid started with Vazquez tonight, Juve with an attackin midfielder and Mandzukic.

Jesus is superb, and is only young. He comes available and every top club on the planet will want him.

Yet he couldnt hit a cows ass with a banjo against Cardiff City

4 goals in 4 CL games.

Hes been pretty poor this season in fairness, but I think City will give him a few seasons before they pack him off to Everton on loan.

Cant imagine City wont be buying a Striker in the summer tho, but still, almost certain Jesus wont be coming here any time soon.

4 goals in 4 CL games.

Hes been pretty poor this season in fairness, but I think City will give him a few seasons before they pack him off to Everton on loan.

Cant imagine City wont be buying a Striker in the summer tho, but still, almost certain Jesus wont be coming here any time soon.

He seems to have a poor injury record too, always gets one when he seems to be hitting form.

He turned 22 today, mad how good he is. He is a year younger than DCL!!!

He has the same amount of cl goals as Ronaldo this season.

The practice is completely the same though - you can only sell a player for what the buying club is willing/ able to pay.

If he's good but not good enough to lead the line for an elite club he aint fetching the sort of dosh the likes of Mbappe, Coutinho and Lukaku have gone for imo.
I said 60 million plus. Not the type of money they made ffs.
He would start for Chelsea. Juventus Bayern need a striker.
Any of them would pay 60 plus for him imo

1 game mate, he is clearly a superb player, top drawer.

Hes a very good player, but he isnt walking into any elite sides starting 11 or he would be in Man City's. Just because Real Madrid dont have a top striker doesnt mean they would want Jesus.

Clubs like Real have the pulling power to lash £100 million+ on an elite stablished striker if the board sanction such a move. I think both Real and Barca's recruitment policy has been off in recent seasons tbh its indicative that PSG have two of the worlds brightest young talents in Neymar and Mbappe when years ago they would be at either of the Spanish giants for the rest of their careers.

He seems to have a poor injury record too, always gets one when he seems to be hitting form.

He turned 22 today, mad how good he is. He is a year younger than DCL!!!

He has the same amount of cl goals as Ronaldo this season.

DCL turned 22 2 weeks ago.

Both in their 3rd season, DCL 17 goals 87 apps, Jesus 41 in 90.

No context in the above stats, I was just interested.

Lukaku, who we sold for 90m, has scored 42 in 90 in the last 2 seasons.

Hes a very good player, but he isnt walking into any elite sides starting 11 or he would be in Man City's. Just because Real Madrid dont have a top drawer striker doesnt mean they would want Jesus.

Clubs like Real have the pulling power to lash £100 million+ on an elite stablished striker if the board sanction such a move. I think both Real and Barca's recruitment policy has been off in recent seasons tbh its indicative that PSG have two of the worlds brightest young talents in Neymar and Mbappe when years ago they would be at either of the Spanish giants.

Agree to disagree mate.

He is much much better then your giving him credit for, and better than almost every striker at the clubs you mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back