• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im just sad.

By Silva's comments after the Burnley game it really sounded like we had our ducks in a row and would have had the bulk of our business done by now.

To still need a ST, CB at the minimum and a RW/RB with potentially another CM if Gana goes which is still up in the air with just under 3 weeks to go is disappointing.

Not one for bedwetting but oh my im getting there :whip:
These should be able to help

As Idrissa Gueye took part in the final of the African Nations Cup on Friday, Paris-Saint-Germain and Everton continued their negotiations, revealed in our July 12 edition, around a transfer from Senegal's international community. twenty-nine years old. Significant progress has been made in recent days and optimism prevailed in Paris, where it is hoped to settle this issue by Monday and finally put an end to this quest for a sentinel, which dates back to summer 2017 ...
finally put an end to this quest for a sentinel
Do they want him for togger or Game of Thrones enactments

I like RBL more than I like Everton these days so please don’t come @ me without your research.

Bundesliga ninja me.
I look forward to learning from your dearth of knowledge on the subject. If you know half as much about your favorite team which you love twice as much as your second favorite team, and share stuff we all care for a third as much as anyone with half a brain would, than we shall all benefit twice as much as we normally do from anything you say.

Sending Holgate on loan or even selling him makes no sense. Cover at RB and CB and is a decent player. If we sign a RB and CB then it's understandable but I doubt we will.

I've been relatively relaxed however the last few days has started to worry me that at this stage last season we were on the verge of starting our business despite Brands and Silva only being new to the job.

We are at that stage now with targets supposedly lined up at the seasons close yet there is zero indication of any deals being at anywhere near an advanced stage and gaping areas in our side that need strengthening.

Im not quite at panic stations yet but come the end of the week if there is still no movement I'll start to question whats going on at that office.

Absolute parody this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back