Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

When the market prices unproven forwards at £40m+ (Haller/Joelinton) and barely proven but homegrown players at £50m (Longstaff) you can totally see why Zaha is valued at £80m in the current market.

I think he’s a great player but I kinda hope with Brands we can find a way to develop the squad without spending everything we’ve got on one player.

CB and possibly now a defensive mid are priorities with ST not a left winger.

There are hundreds of strikers out there.
There really aren't mate. Nearly all clubs in the top leagues only play with 1 central striker these days, and few will have more than 3 on their books, with some, including the likes of Liverpool, Spurs, Chelsea, United and City, only having 2. The Premier League is generally regarded as the finest league around, or at least in the top 2 along with Spain, but I bet you won't find many more than half a dozen central strikers, currently at Premier League clubs, that you would be happy to spend more than £40m on. If you can, please name them.

Newcastle have just spent £40m on a 22 year old Brazilian with a similar record to DCL.

it can't be just me who thinks Zaha would be an unreal signing. He tears apart pretty much every team he plays against with no good players around him. if we have him paying around our team now with a good striker we'd be a force this season. he has always been better than bolasie. We need a centre back as well of course.

I do run a business, for what it's worth, mate. £5.2m turnover, 86% growth last year. Doesn't make my opinion any more or less valid, mind.

If you genuinely do (as I do) then you have a very weird view on obtaining market value for your stock. Unless your name is Gerrard Ratner that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back