Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name one who is available and within our price range, that we haven’t approached and been knocked back for whatever reason ?

Ps - I believe Shane Long, Andy Caroll and Charlie Austin are available.
Mate, I'm trying to make a list of current strikers in the whole premier league that I'd be happy to have here, and I'm struggling. I'm upto 10 and 2 of those (Firmino and Lukaku) I wouldn't take on principle.

Anyone who thinks Niasse is a better forward than Calvert Lewin needs to urgently find an alternative hobby to football.
Carries a bigger threat.
Calvert Lewin
Screenshot_2019-07-24-11-35-19-759_com.android.chrome.webp

Niasse
Screenshot_2019-07-24-11-34-09-588_com.android.chrome.webp
Screenshot_2019-07-24-11-34-09-588_com.android.chrome.webp

it can't be just me who thinks Zaha would be an unreal signing. He tears apart pretty much every team he plays against with no good players around him. if we have him paying around our team now with a good striker we'd be a force this season. he has always been better than bolasie. We need a centre back as well of course.

Exactly, he would be absolutely immense. Haller and Joelinton both over £45mill each yet never kicked a ball in the PL.

Zaha is worth every penny. Plus if they are interested in McCarthy that could benefit both as it bring our price down and Palace pay Utd less money.

Take him over any winger we are linked with.

Of course it is. The squad is big enough without buying more In the same position before we offload. A striker and a centre half we need. The other positions should be one out and one in.

It baffles me that we even need to post this. It should be patently clear to everyone that this is what’s required (is even go so far as to say 1 in 2 out once the striker and cb is sorted).

People easily forget/ignore the mess we’ve been left in from the Walsh tenancy.

If you don’t see the quality of Zaha and the possibilities for him with the likes of Luca, Ziggy Little Barney and Paddy C feeding him then there is no hope fir you

What I see is buying a player in a position where we have already very good players for 80m, when we have 2 glaring holes in what would be a difficult 11 for any team to play against.

it can't be just me who thinks Zaha would be an unreal signing. He tears apart pretty much every team he plays against with no good players around him. if we have him paying around our team now with a good striker we'd be a force this season. he has always been better than bolasie. We need a centre back as well of course.
I´m not sure I have ever seen him actually pass the ball so I´m not sure if he would be any different with better players around him.

I am not advocating for Niasse but he scores more goals as evidenced by the facts.
Ergo, he carries a bigger threat than Calvert Lewin.

Dcl runs the channel, his workrate is top nod, he bought other players into play a lot better than Niasse.

Brands and Silva see the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back