Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
...a few clips i’ve seen of Gbamin looked like he was playing CB. His main role might be as a midfielder, but perhaps he’s also a back-up option for CB along with Gibson’s emergence. I am nervous of a Mina/Keane partnership, though, given Zouma provided what both of those defenders lack.

Less than 2 weeks of the window left (for transfers in), so we’ll soon know.

I expect that if Gbamin does come in he can play a midfield/CB role which allows Delph and Gibson to get games as and when required.
I think we will hold out for Zouma for as long as possible (possibly even the season).

If Kurt does stay at Chelsea, he will be looking for a new contract soon, as he made himself a regular starter at a top end side in the league last season.
If he doesn't get regular games he will be back imo.

Didn’t some itk in Dortmund deny they’re even interested in him, especially as they have about 15 wide options?
No idea, but it'd be good news if that was the case.

Barca seem to be one of the few clubs that are quite reasonable with their player valuations.

...a few clips i’ve seen of Gbamin looked like he was playing CB. His main role might be as a midfielder, but perhaps he’s also a back-up option for CB along with Gibson’s emergence. I am nervous of a Mina/Keane partnership, though, given Zouma provided what both of those defenders lack.

Less than 2 weeks of the window left (for transfers in), so we’ll soon know.

I'd rate Holgate above Gibson to be honest

He's really impressed me since he went to West Brom

It seems strange to me that some would have no problem paying nearly 40m for Malcom who has failed to impress at Barcelona but would turn there nose up at Zaha who has been a proven success in the Premiership.

A fee of around 45m plus McCarthy and Tosun would seem about right.

It seems strange to me that some would have no problem paying nearly 40m for Malcom who has failed to impress at Barcelona but would turn there nose up at Zaha who has been a proven success in the Premiership.

A fee of around 45m plus McCarthy and Tosun would seem about right.

Probably zero chance of that happening though. They'll want cold hard cash

Malcolm didn't impress at Barca, but neither did Gomes or Digne and they ended up doing quite well for Everton, so why couldn't he?

Its all kicked off over the last 24 hours, new stadium that we are looking to finance ourselves somehow, turning down the council's offer of borrowing. Woods and Harris departing and bidding (allegedly) £80 million for one player!!! things are definately afoot. Wonder when uncle Usmanov will show his face

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back