Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gueye is finally going to become a PSG player. Agreement was found last night. Everton are active in looking for their replacement. Tousart Tameze Gbamin and Bakayoko on the shortlist.

No idea the next line, then something like but Tuchel preferred Gueye. His choice was respected.

If we are genuinely looking at Bakayoko then I'll be very interested to see the reaction on here

I really really don't want Zaha, honestly just don't think he'd be anything other than an inconsistent diving little knobhead that added very little if anything to the squad as a whole.

I see lots of other opinions that are the exact opposite of that but I just can't see it going well for him here and I'd rather not spunk anywhere near the money quoted for him to find out.

Yeah Silva could be happy with bringing through the younger defenders if we can't get Zouma, which frees up some money

One of Holgate or Gibson are probably going to have to start for us at some point, because I'm pretty certain Mina is getting a ban over this betting malarkey

I think he'll get a fine.

He hasn't broken the rule gambling as a footballer or providing insider knowledge (ie Sturridge). He's literally just been advertising it well away from England. It could be argued that if anything it would be for the Colombian FA to look into since it was in colombia and not England or English.

I'd be surprised, but then again this is the FA and we do get punished worse as an example. Niasse proves that.

I really really don't want Zaha, honestly just don't think he'd be anything other than an inconsistent diving little knobhead that added very little if anything to the squad as a whole.

I see lots of other opinions that are the exact opposite of that but I just can't see it going well for him here and I'd rather not spunk anywhere near the money quoted for him to find out.

Fair points

I'm leaning more towards Malcolm to be honest

He's younger, cheaper and we've had success with taking Barcelona players and giving them a new lease of life in our ranks. Malcolm could be the first one it doesn't work with in the Brands Era, but I still think it's worth a chance. If he can do a Gomes or Digne then it'll be incredible

I think he'll get a fine.

He hasn't broken the rule gambling as a footballer or providing insider knowledge (ie Sturridge). He's literally just been advertising it well away from England. It could be argued that if anything it would be for the Colombian FA to look into since it was in colombia and not England or English.

I'd be surprised, but then again this is the FA and we do get punished worse as an example. Niasse proves that.

That's what I'm thinking

I don't believe we will be signing him, but anybody who thinks a player like Zaha will be signed for around 30m is absolutely fooling themselves.
Look at what far inferior players are making in the transfer market.
Zaha has nearly kept Palace in the Premiership on his own and would be an extraordinary loss for them.

That’s my point tho, he’s worth 80 million to palace because he’s a big fish for them. In actual true terms he’s done absolutely nothing in his career to suggest he’s worth 80 million. Keeping palace in the league doesn’t automatically give you an astronomical worth. He does a few tricks and scores a few goals but so does every winger. What sets Zaha aside as being this special he’s worth 80 million??

Fair points

He's younger, cheaper and we've had success with taking Barcelona players and giving them a new lease of life in our ranks. Malcolm could be the first one it doesn't work with in the Brands Era, but I still think it's worth a chance. If he can do a Gomes or Digne then it'll be incredible
He's just a better fit. Malcom can create for others and actually takes care of the ball.

Fair points

I'd much rather give him a go at £30m ish than Zaha at £60m, and I have never seen Malcom kick a ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back