Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough. I personally don't see how he can get 10G/10A last season without being in the right area's. If he came you would hope Silva could get more out of him than Hodgson.

...I think he has 45 in 289 games for Palace, whilst Richarlison already has 13 in just 35. Richarlison might not catch the eye as much, he might not go past 3 or 4 players on mazy runs across the width of the pitch, but he’s so effective getting behind the back four and getting on the end of things in and around the penalty area.

Zaha does the step overs, he’s the focal point at Palace but he’s not the type of player I particularly like. Mind you, Brands/Silva might see him as exactly the player we need.

I think Zaha wouldn't perform to the same level for Everton as he does Palace.

Their entire setup compliments him.

Bolasie is a lazy comparison and I think he's better than Bolasie but fee in mind... yeah... Bolasie V2.

Its crossed my mind, i rate the lid highly, but you know those Everton players who are stars for us here, go somewhere else and dont do the same. Some times a club just fits or they are the main men at a club and everything goes through them.

That and injuries would be my concern, the lad is often kicked to bits.

But i would defo be in the in camp.

I think Zaha wouldn't perform to the same level for Everton as he does Palace.

Their entire setup compliments him.

Bolasie is a lazy comparison and I think he's better than Bolasie but fee in mind... yeah... Bolasie V2.

Hes better than Bolaise, but hes the same sort of player, the flicks, the tricks, the total lack of end product, plus Bolaise played with a smile, this fella plays with a sulk.

It utterly reeks of Steve Walsh.

Wasting your time mate, people only want to remember how he was after his injury, it helps them with their spiteful lives.

Truth be told, he was injured after 4 months so we never even got to see what he could do over a season and judge him properly.

Never got a chance to see what he could do? I think 112 games at palace and 12 gls with the rest of his career being at teams like dagenham and red bridge would give us plenty to “see what he could do” he has never been good his entire career and even in the championship he was on the bench for villa and had to go to Belgium to get games in his “prime years” and will probably be loaned to a Turkish team this year

Hes better than Bolaise, but hes the same sort of player, the flicks, the tricks, the total lack of end product, plus Bolaise played with a smile, this fella plays with a sulk.

It utterly reeks of Steve Walsh.

Difference is Zaha does it repeatedly, knows what he wants to do, has the ball under control and is able to pull the tricks off 80% of the time.

Bolasie's was off the cuff, unplanned and although looked spectacular when it come off had about a 20% success rate. Plus he never looked like he had control of the ball.

Looks like a typical Everton window this, either no money or poor planning. Will get linked with a whole lot and pull off a few panic buys in the last days for big money.

Could be wrong but think it was against Leeds 4-0 and was mcfaddens debut
I watched the YouTube video and a few things stood out: 1) McFadden looked amazing, quick feet and decent passing. 2) Watson had decent skills when it came to finishing and 3) Hibbo looked like a world beater for Big Duncs goal! Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back