Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zaha is a great player and could be boss for us. His lack of big numbers is a worry especially as he'll be playing up top.

If we can get him for £40m + Tosun and McCarthy, I'd be delighted.

Tosun and McCarthy are on about 120k pw combined (probably what Zaha's wages would be), and have contributed nothing.
Kean starting up top

Lol. Remember when you said this about Bolasie
View attachment 63403
@Neiler has shown himself in the past to be a shocking judge of player. Stephen Hunt being a particular highlight. Even using stats to argue that Hunt was better than Pienaar.

When ? I'm not sure I recall Bolasie ever doing much for us. Few step overs maybe.

He had a goal and 4 assists for us in his 12 appearances of the season he joined, and created many more chances at the time. I recall him whipping in many great balls to Lukaku - not just a few step overs.

Kean starting up top

I'd be shocked if we bought both Kean and Zaha to be honest. If we did, I'd rate it as a top drawer window (assuming we buy a CB and CM).

How do you know that Pepe is much better...he plays in the french league...premier league is a different level altogether...I am wondering what would be zaha's level if he was playing in the French league...

League snobs who think that any league other than the Premier League or La Liga is garbage.

Forgetting that the likes of Kante, Bernardo Silva, Fabinho, Mahrez, Lucas, Mendy, Martial and Lacazette have come to the Prem from Ligue One in recent years and done brilliantly.

League snobs who think that any league other than the Premier League or La Liga is garbage.

Forgetting that the likes of Kante, Bernardo Silva, Fabinho, Mahrez, Lucas, Mendy, Martial and Lacazette have come to the Prem from Ligue One in recent years and done brilliantly.
And I can list plenty others that have come from lesser league and done terribly...I can tell you for sure messi will never score as many goals as he is scoring every year in spain...same applies to Ronaldo and co...

Isn't the whole remit to not pay over the odds but pay large wages?

If so, if Zaha did come here, would he not cost 70m plus and want 150k plus a week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back