Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Name a better proven premier league winger with more goal contributions that we can actually get

Why does he have to be proven?

8/10 of the best pl players came to their current clubs unproven.

It’s a very risk averse attitude... but yet you’re happy to spunk 60-80m on a player who’s not ‘proven’ playing our style of footy.

Tick tock tick tock

We are well behind what we had last season so far, I don't care what anyone says.

Thankfully the window is open for a few more weeks ,a lot of hysteria over that today thought we competed well had the best chances and lost to a very iffy penalty
A few additions in the mould of Zaha/Malcom/Kean with richarlison coming back will improve us no end

Why does he have to be proven?

8/10 of the best pl players came to their current clubs unproven.

It’s a very risk averse attitude... but yet you’re happy to spunk 60-80m on a player who’s not ‘proven’ playing our style of footy.

Won’t be 60-80 if there having players off us

Thankfully the window is open for a few more weeks ,a lot of hysteria over that today thought we competed well had the best chances and lost to a very iffy penalty
A few additions in the mould of Zaha/Malcom/Kean with richarlison coming back will improve us no end

It shuts in 12 days mate, nowhere near that much time. Been a hate of mine for years, can’t get deadline day signings & get instant success. We should have been top of the league after 6 games last year but it took ages to get into form, if anything right now all we can do is hope for the same although we’ve got just as generous as a start of fixtures

Tick tock tick tock

We are well behind what we had last season so far, I don't care what anyone says.

Well we arent, this time last season we had signed 1 player, so far we have signed 3.

On the 1st August we signed our 2nd, our 3rd on the 3rd and it wasnt till deadline day we made another 4 signings.

But ive wasted my time, cos you dont care.

Well we arent, this time last season we had signed 1 player, so far we have signed 3.

On the 1st August we signed our 2nd, our 3rd on the 3rd and it wasnt till deadline day we made another 4 signings.

You're stating facts which is fine.

But it's not ideal and no one can claim it is. If we want a good season we need to start playing in August, not October like is the norm.

We've known for 2 years we need a forward. I expected to see this resolved quickly.

We are notoriously slow starters and one of busiest clubs traditionally on deadline day. Correlation does not equal causation but I sense a trend....

I do care. But what has last year got to do with this year? I appreciate how hard signings are for us we are last on the list for some of the players we are after. I'm still hopeful we can get more done, but I was hoping we'd have more in by now because it takes time for new players to bed in and for us to get a system working. Gomes who was here already, Delph and a back up goalie don't make up for losing key players like Zouma or Gana and having literally no cutting edge do they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back