Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Neiler has shown himself in the past to be a shocking judge of player. Stephen Hunt being a particular highlight. Even using stats to argue that Hunt was better than Pienaar.

Just saw a 'pienaar is overrated' shout there too good lord.

I still have a sneaky feeling we will sign Soares and/or possibly Neres.
I've been wondering this myself. Why has it all gone quiet on Neres' future in general? Not just to us? I know he had a poor Copa America but I have been wondering if we're still pushing for him.

Funnily enough, I just had this conversation with my brother when the Pepe to Arsenal thing broke and he said the same. Brands has pulled surprises previously, let's hope he can do it again.

....I compare them because I think they are both ‘complicated’ footballers, who play with no real direction or in areas of the pitch where they are most effective. Perhaps Silva can get him playing with more purpose and get in areas where the opposition can be hurt.
Caught Zaha a few times when Palace were on the telly, he hasn’t half improved. Generally at a consistent level, driving into the box - His hold up play is on another level to what we’ve had. Certainly some of his decision making is still strange, but he’s the best player at keeping the ball when 3 players are all over him like cheap suits. Given we’d have Gylfi, Richarlison & our fullbacks in support, I think he would enhance what we have providing space for others to take advantage.

We won’t even sign him now hahaha.

@Neiler has shown himself in the past to be a shocking judge of player. Stephen Hunt being a particular highlight. Even using stats to argue that Hunt was better than Pienaar.

He tries so hard as well :(

And I can list plenty others that have come from lesser league and done terribly...I can tell you for sure messi will never score as many goals as he is scoring every year in spain...same applies to Ronaldo and co...

You CAN’T tell me for sure. Nobody can. And that’s the point.

According to Myers the Lille president has told him that there are agreements for Pepe with 3 English clubs amongst others. Up to player where he goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back