Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They rejected a £52-54 million offer then I say drop this and go after Neres or Malcom.

If we dont then as ijj said, we will get fleeced to the tune of £70 million, and I for one am not too keen on giving all that money to a bunch of cringy bulbs like palace.

Sigurdsson was boss last season mate, when he first came in though he was mainly piss poor (IMO like), he has to have the same impact this season as he did last season to justify the money we paid.

Put another pacey forward (Zaha) and a striker with good movement (Kean) into the side and he’ll look even better imo

That presumes we can afford to do both, I hope so. That would be a good forward line. I am just bored to tears of the continuous on/off rumours already. From tomorrow we need to be seeing actual agreements start to happen and medicals.

We don't know anything that's going on behind the scenes though. It's frustrating, it is. And Silva clearly wanted/thought the deals would be done. But we can't just start saying 'we need to be seeing actual agreements etc'.

It'd be great if we could afford to pay £60m for Zaha and not have to worry about it. But that isn't the case, unfortunately. It's pretty much not the case for anyone but City, tbf.

No panic but I the CP rumors were true why hasn’t he gone yet and why are we trying to add him to the Zaha bid?

I don't know why he hasn't gone

We also don't know that we have tried to add him to the Zaha bid. It was just rumours. All we know is there has been a bid of £52-£55m for Zaha, not including any players. By the rumours (but not confirmed) that bid has been/will be rejected. We'll probably go back in with another bid if we really want him, and if Zaha is up for coming here.

That's what I'm worried about ffs

He's worth £65m. Probably not more, and maybe not in all upfront payments, but £60-65m in the current market is probably a fair price for him.

Don't get some of the criticism of him on here. He's an excellent player who'd make us better. That being said, do we desperately need him? I don't know. If we're willing to pay £50m+ I'd say Silva clearly thinks so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back