Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know anything that's going on behind the scenes though. It's frustrating, it is. And Silva clearly wanted/thought the deals would be done. But we can't just start saying 'we need to be seeing actual agreements etc'.

It'd be great if we could afford to pay £60m for Zaha and not have to worry about it. But that isn't the case, unfortunately. It's pretty much not the case for anyone but City, tbf.

I think we do need to be seeing agreements very soon. In the next 11 days to be exact.

Hopefully Moise Kean will be signed early next week and we can all just relax a little bit. I was feeling very pessimistic about this window but now I believe that if Silva wants 4 or 5 that’s exactly what Brands will deliver

Yep aslong as we get the CF position sorted I can relax a little - the thought of DCL lining up against Palace gives me nightmares.

Palace will hold out for top dollar, and dont blame them. Got £50m clear profit for AWB, player has openly said Arsenal/London/CL are his preferred destination(s), 4 years left on a tidy contract. Not exactly a weak hand is it?

All the reports are he is a London lad, loves his area and all that, so other than a £20k pw pay rise, not sure what attraction we actually hold for him.

Richarlison could be good up front for us, to be honest.

Bernard and Zaha would be great on the wings.

Or could the unthinkable happen and Silva drops Bernard to put Richarlison and Zaha on the wings and keep his boyfriend DCL up front?

Kin hell, hope not.

They rejected a £52-54 million offer then I say drop this and go after Neres or Malcom.

If we dont then as ijj said, we will get fleeced to the tune of £70 million, and I for one am not too keen on giving all that money to a bunch of cringy bulbs like palace.
Sell McCarthy to Newcastle instead of Palace and how they like that. Better still, sell him to Brighton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back