Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

What do you see as the logic behind the bid?

I think Silva wants him.

It goes back to what ive been saying, Silva wants it now, hes 4 games away from the sack, so whilst maybe Brands would prefer a younger player, Silva wants a player ready to go. Hes 27, hes got a good 4 years left, hes improved every season hes been at Palace.

Thats the logic really.

I think Silva wants him.

It goes back to what ive been saying, Silva wants it now, hes 4 games away from the sack, so whilst maybe Brands would prefer a younger player, Silva wants a player ready to go. Hes 27, hes got a good 4 years left, hes improved every season hes been at Palace.

Thats the logic really.

Brands head should be on the platter as much as Marco if signings aren't delivered.

I dunno Zat, im defo not Zahas biggest fan, but he entertains. My main problem is with his end product, which ironically would be similar to the person hes gonna replace.
His end product is definitely inconsistent but the sheer volume of dribbles, shots and passes he makes have made him above average anyway. The question is going to be what happens if playing for a team with other decent players takes away that volume of touches. It's the same question that has been asked about Hakim Ziyech that is apparently turning clubs off of him just as the best clubs have turned off of Zaha.

I personally like the transfer in a vacuum but not at the price being rumored. But it's hard to really say that it wouldn't improve the XI. The right footed thing doesn't really bother me because he has shown to be comfortable playing wide right just as Richarlison has so having them switch sides depending on opponent and tactics becomes a possibility. It's really just the price that makes this concerning to me.

Oh, hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back