Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Very strange this whole window.

God knows whats going on at Everton - I get the feeling the club is scrambling around for targets with no plan.
I feel there is a plan. But we are leaving it late with regards to bids for our top targets. Hence it doesn’t leave us much time to move into other targets.

I guess if you try to send two players out and the bid gets rejected or could still get rejected you have no real choice but to deny it with everything you have since those players are going to still be around.

Yeah thats my feeling on it - think Palace have rejected it and we've walked away and denied it to keep Tosun/McCarthy happy.

Time to move on - put that £50 million on the table for Neres or my boy Everton.

I'm not saying he made it up at all. I'm wondering is it officially from the top or just someone at the club in a personal capacity?

That I cant answer Tim, but it seems official enough for us to take notice.

But it wouldnt be the first time a club has ended interest in a player only to buy them the next day or so.

Doubt this is the end yet.

Hopefully, the club has acted in time to stop McCarthy and Tosun from becoming disillusioned.

I'd hate to think that they could be looking elsewhere to get paid tens of thousands of pounds for honouring a gym membership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back