Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton are probably just worried in case Palace make a complaint to the FA, like some clubs do when someone keeps making slightly higher bids for a player who they don't want to sell.

They've already been in trouble this year after Watford turned into a big gang of grasses over Silva.

Does the increased sum not indicate that we bid 52m, not increased it to 55 PLUS the players?

Oh it implies and it indicates ALL over the place.

Look, you know or maybe you dont, but you should know how transfers work, everybody involved in footy at the highest level of their clubs will know who bids what and when, its not a secret. I reckon all the owners probably have a whatsapp where they laugh at bids.

Moshiri : Just lashed 55m I found down the back of my couch on your best player Steve
Parish : LOL, just rejected it Farhad and while you're at it, give us our boat back
Eddie : Jurgen, you got any more overpriced crap to sell us this window?

Just a small point to make.

Gana deal agreed Friday.

Lookman sold just before that.

~£52m.

Only then could we make a Zaha bid, which once rejected instantly became too expensive for us.

Selling then buying?

Make of that what you will

giphy.gif

Just a small point to make.

Gana deal agreed Friday.

Lookman sold just before that.

~£52m.

Only then could we make a Zaha bid, which once rejected instantly became too expensive for us.

Selling then buying?

Make of that what you will

As soon as Digne has been sold for 38m I'm guessing we can confirm the Kean deal.

Oh no

I've said too much already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back