Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky making things up. Who'd have thunk.

Absolutely atrocious media outlet along with plenty of others. There is not a real investigative journalist among them.

My only theory is probably the most popular one - Tosun/McCarthy probably not happy with being linked as essentially being given away/club don't want to devalue them in other moves.

I'm as perplexed as anyone though because Everton don't do this thing.

That's the only thing I can logically think of. I think this is a good example of why swap and player exchange deals are so very rare.

Lemina doesn't look like is a 1st chpice replacement for Gana. Its more like which player from the lower clubs can we lure into coming in such short time.

Some of the quality of players we are trying to sign will never get us close to top 6. I don't believe a 19 year old Kean coming to the PL will be an answer up front either.

Just a small point to make.

Gana deal agreed Friday.

Lookman sold just before that.

~£52m.

Only then could we make a Zaha bid, which once rejected instantly became too expensive for us.

Selling then buying?

Make of that what you will

Hey, midnight

200.gif

Lemina doesn't look like is a 1st chpice replacement for Gana. Its more like which player from the lower clubs can we lure into coming in such short time.

Some of the quality of players we are trying to sign will never get us close to top 6. I don't believe a 19 year old Kean coming to the PL will be an answer up front either.
And not necessarily lower clubs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back