Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont get what Everton have to gain by denying it.

Part of me takes it with a pinch of salt as we know the club dont ever comment on transfers officially.

Part of me thinks hes been fed a line by someone at the club and turned it into a statement.

Like I say, I dont get what we gain unless they are concerned after the Silva affair.
We gain that the squad doesn't feel like we are going around offering players to clubs on the sly without saying anything to the players first. If we made that bid and it got rejected without saying anything to Tosun or McCarthy, that move could upset the other players who now don't trust management to be upfront about their plans.

Getting close now so we must start getting more rumours kean and zouma deals could be down to the final day which is frustrating, need gana replacement in which has gone quiet on gbamin toussart and others, wouldnt surprise me to see us go back in for neres

The bid could have been rejected and so the club are denying making it to protect Tosun and McCarthy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back