Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This.
But also, i just find it strange to have being willing to readily smash our transfer record (even though we knew £55m would get rejected) and then just walk away when it got turned down.
Feels like posturing. Zaha knows of our interest, Palace have a possibly unsettled player, fans know we have money to spend, clubs now know we want shut of Tosun and McCarthy (both players now know this, if they didn't already).

I fully expect we'll be back in for Zaha close to deadline day.

Feels like posturing. Zaha knows of our interest, Palace have a possibly unsettled player, fans know we have money to spend, clubs now know we want shut of Tosun and McCarthy (both players now know this, if they didn't already).

I fully expect we'll be back in for Zaha close to deadline day.

I'd agree. But we've issued a really weird, unnecessary statement if that's the case.

I'd agree. But we've issued a really weird, unnecessary statement if that's the case.
I don't think it's that weird. If we try to independently sell Tosun or McCarthy knowing they were a makeweight in Zaha deal reduces their value. It also suggests we have a take it or leave it stance on transfers to those trying to negotiate for higher prices.

Sooner this window closes the better .. Zaha walks into our side .. I don’t think we’ll get him .. Think we’d a lot of hope that this window would have been different to others from
Point of view that Silva said targets had been identified and from that I’d hoped that we wouldn’t end up in this sky sports circus but we seen to be the main attraction at the minute although can see Maguire // Man U taking the spotlight soon .

I really wish I had some of the strong faith some have in the ones in charge , I don’t to be honest, rather a feeling of hoping to be wrong time and again. Pessimism ? Absolutely , from years of being a fan, others feel differently, I respect that.

I really wish I had some of the strong faith some have in the ones in charge , I don’t to be honest, rather a feeling of hoping to be wrong time and again. Pessimism ? Absolutely , from years of being a fan, others feel differently, I respect that.

I dont understand this mate.

I know Brands has only had 1 window, but he hasnt left us down in the past, what makes you think he will start now?

Thats how you keep the faith, judge the man on his past actions.

Also whats the point in worrying yourself silly? Just assume that we will get in what we need, in 10 days time, if we dont, well you worry about it then, positive mental attitude, it wont help us get the players in, but it stops you from eating yourself up.

Not being an arse or condescending mate, I realise that its hard to keep the faith in a club that constantly tests it.

Tyrone mings cost 26m. McGuire talked up at 80m

Of course Zaha is worth 50m and more, easily.

These players swop deals rarely ever happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back