Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
........is more likely.

It was all going so well back in June with the early signing of Gomes. Getting players in so late is bad for Silva with just 10 days to get them integrated. Has he commented at all about the state of play re transfers?

...I think it is what it is. The Gueye deal couldn’t be completed until after the AFCON and Senegal got to the final. From all accounts, Silva was still hoping he wouldn’t leave, so a deal for a replacement can only be concluded now. Kean appears the main target but negotiations have turned into a saga (presumably due to the buy back clause), and I get the impression there was still hope as far as Zouma is concerned.

I’m sure there’ll be plenty of activity in the next week.

Most overlooked sub plot in the wimdow so far is centre half.

Have a feeling zoumas not completely dead. Maybe one for deadline day.

Lampard only said he'd like him to stay. Not an official he's not for sale.

Yes he's had loads of minutes pre season, but then so has Kevin mirallas.

You'd think David Luiz and rudiger when fit are the starters. If things go south for Lampard zouma will defo be one of the first fall guys out the team.

Probably a straight shoot out between him and tomori for a squad berth. Although tbh if I was Chelsea and had to ship a defender it'd be christiensen, who is not that good.

Anyway, moisty kean can we get this the frig done today purlease.

Just found out Mois Keane's agent is Mino Raiola who is a prick of an agent. Can see why this deal will be difficult for Everton and Raiola will ensure he joins Man Utd in 3 years time.

...I think it is what it is. The Gueye deal couldn’t be completed until after the AFCON and Senegal got to the final. From all accounts, Silva was still hoping he wouldn’t leave, so a deal for a replacement can only be concluded now. Kean appears the main target but negotiations have turned into a saga (presumably due to the buy back clause), and I get the impression there was still hope as far as Zouma is concerned.
Most overlooked sub plot in the wimdow so far is centre half.

Have a feeling zoumas not completely dead. Maybe one for deadline day.

Lampard only said he'd like him to stay. Not an official he's not for sale.

Yes he's had loads of minutes pre season, but then so has Kevin mirallas.

You'd think David Luiz and rudiger when fit are the starters. If things go south for Lampard zouma will defo be one of the first fall guys out the team.

Probably a straight shoot out between him and tomori for a squad berth. Although tbh if I was Chelsea and had to ship a defender it'd be christiensen, who is not that good.

Anyway, moisty kean can we get this the frig done today purlease.

Suspect you’re right that there’s still a glimmer of hope left for Zouma, but I sure as hell wouldn’t be leaving it until deadline day to find out. Sign someone, and then go for Kurt on deadline day anyway.

Just found out Mois Keane's agent is Mino Raiola who is a prick of an agent. Can see why this deal will be difficult for Everton and Raiola will ensure he joins Man Utd in 3 years time.

...he apparently has a good relationship with Brands. Raiola will get the best deal for his client, the indications are that a fee and salary has been agreed and the sticking point is the buy-back clause that Juventus want. If one of the top clubs want Kean in 3 years time, then it means he’s been a success with us.

...he apparently has a good relationship with Brands. Raiola will get the best deal for his client, the indications are that a fee and salary has been agreed and the sticking point is the buy-back clause that Juventus want. If one of the top clubs want Kean in 3 years time, then it means he’s been a success with us.
Isn’t Raiola, Marcel’s agent?

...sounds like it’s over, Matey, i’m sure the club know his feelings, Hodgson confirmed Zaha and the club Chairman are very close and in daily contact. He’ll get his move, it’s just a matter of when and where. Also, he won’t want to lose 10% of the considerable fee by putting in a transfer request.
If it’s over then very strange to lash £55m at someone and then just walk away at the first refusal. Hardly an inconsiderable sum and for that you would reasonably imagine he was the number 1 target.

Who cares if Everton are in a champs league spot and Everton get double what they paid we move on again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back