Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why compare at that point? Why not wait until the end of the season and compare where we finish and then decide? Or maybe this is a long term project and we shouldn't compare until the end of 2023, just to be fair?

Alternatively, we could just comment on things as and when they happen like normal people.

Piss yourself for a week then get had off when we make a couple of signings like pissy pant little fifa virgins then

Possibly not. IF we can get a couple in this week it's doable. Being honest I reckon RW and RB might go by the wayside. Unless we can get loans.

striker, ganas replacement and centre half are priority I reckon.

All the garbage we've accumulated over the years is defo holding us back this window.

I think that’s my hope now - striker, cb & dmc.

At a push a rw but I suspect that depends on other clubs dealings and their desperation to reduce squad size

Possibly not. IF we can get a couple in this week it's doable. Being honest I reckon RW and RB might go by the wayside. Unless we can get loans.

striker, ganas replacement and centre half are priority I reckon.

All the garbage we've accumulated over the years is defo holding us back this window.

“We are really, really happy with Seamus, he finished last season on a very good level but, of course, we have to sign a right-back also.'

“Today we played with Callum Connolly (at right-back). We took a little bit of a risk with Coleman playing in the second game because we don't have another right-back.“

IF we don't get a RB we've failed our manager.

I'm pretty confident we will get all we need done to be honest.

Not ideal, but happy enough to wait for the right players, Brands and Silva have a bit of credit in the bank with me. So will just watch it all unfold.

Key thing is we have generated funds.

“We are really, really happy with Seamus, he finished last season on a very good level but, of course, we have to sign a right-back also.'

“Today we played with Callum Connolly (at right-back). We took a little bit of a risk with Coleman playing in the second game because we don't have another right-back.“

IF we don't get a RB we've failed our manager.

Honestly, I'm not sure what more I could have done to get a right back in. You also shouldn't be so hard on yourself. We haven't done anything wrong.

Disgruntled Goat: Your one man war on hyperbole.

Piss yourself for a week then get had off when we make a couple of signings like pissy pant little fifa virgins then
Oh what a well thought out, reasonable response. Yes I'm definitely the one who looks more likely to be a virgin in this exchange, you're right.

Perhaps if you'd learnt to read you'd have seen that I was just talking about commenting on these things. I'm not panicking, i'm not doom mongering, i'm not saying things are going to be worse come the start of the season. I'm simply saying that we undoubtedly look weaker at this point than at the end of last season, and just saying it doesn't matter because there's a week left in the window seems a bit daft. People will obviously comment on things as they currently stand, it's literally what the forum is for. Why have you logged on to the forum and entered the transfer thread during the close season if you think comments should only be made after the window closes? It makes no sense does it, a bit like your oh so funny and original reply about wet beds and FIFA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back