Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This Tomori link is a worry. Going into a season with 3 young and relatively untested in the Prem central defenders could be a disaster.

Some people here play way too much FM. And I speak as a man who plays way too much FM.

I think for this year they should remodel the transfer system cos it just gives idiots ideas that these things get sorted out in a phone call.
Rather you @ me if you're going to call me an idiot mate. Thought I was making a reasonable point myself but I'll bow to your superior judgement.

We all know what's going to happen.

th

Bring him home.

It’s nearly impossible to believe that picture is of one of the best footballers on the planet ( at the time) in his prime ... I mean look at him lol

As much as clubs like to do their transfer business early... if extremely difficult. Clubs with as much need and bigger budgets and more pulling power than us have been fairly quiet so far. Everyone - players, agents and clubs seems to want to wait and try to increase their options before making decisions. Players at the top of our wish list... might be 3rd or 4th options for bigger clubs you might show their hand late if they have missed out of primary targets. I have no problem with us doing deals late... the important thing is getting them over the line. The problem is the later we leave it the greater the risk of things going belly up and Everton having no time to react... so I can understand why we all worry. I wouldn't say it a sign of poor planning or inadequacy that they aren't done yet.

It’s nearly impossible to believe that picture is of one of the best footballers on the planet ( at the time) in his prime ... I mean look at him lol

If I remember right, this was just before a world cuip or Euro's, and it was showing Ronaldo smashing training whilst he was getting blotto in Tenerife.

Just think the mods should re open last summer's transfer window so we can see the massive shift in emotion from this point last year to the last day of the window.

I wouldnt be surprised if we have to settle for a loan similar to Zouma last year. That would get us to January anyway, in which time Zouma will probably be wanting to move perm. Pointless chucking £30m at someone when our no. 1 target might become available a few months later.

Koscielney and mustafi apparently muted to be offloaded, wouldn't be a horrific choice for backup tbf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back