Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Joke of a window.

I'm not saying it's gonna happen but Silva has previous of jumping ship / downing tools.. I think a lack of CB and RB leaves him seriously short and rightly upset. Considering his stock has probably risen again based on the strong finish to last season I would wonder whether he'd risk sticking around too long with an unbalanced squad.. Not trying to be all doom and gloom but now I've had the seed of doubt I felt compelled to implant it into everyone else reading this thread as well!

Most overlooked sub plot in the wimdow so far is centre half.

Have a feeling zoumas not completely dead. Maybe one for deadline day.

Lampard only said he'd like him to stay. Not an official he's not for sale.

Yes he's had loads of minutes pre season, but then so has Kevin mirallas.

You'd think David Luiz and rudiger when fit are the starters. If things go south for Lampard zouma will defo be one of the first fall guys out the team.

Probably a straight shoot out between him and tomori for a squad berth. Although tbh if I was Chelsea and had to ship a defender it'd be christiensen, who is not that good.

Anyway, moisty kean can we get this the frig done today purlease.
I would say there is an ulterior motive in the Tomori links.
If Chelsea refuse to loan him out it tells Zouma he's not an automatic 3rd or 4th choice so it may make him push for a transfer.
I think Lampard ratesTomori highly and will want to keep him

Its time

Attachments

• 1564482539027.webp
    1564482539027.webp
    12 KB · Views: 78

Can't quite get my head round people using 'well it was even worse this time last season' as some sort of good thing. Last season was widely accepted as not being good enough. Half of you wanted the manager sacked about 6 months ago and now you're saying it's absolutely fine to be in this position because last season was even worse and we ended up 8th. Woohoo.

I was hoping we could push on this year. I still am. But I hoped we'd be in a better position than this 10 days before the season starts and I don't mind admitting it. We can sort this out. We will sort it out, at least to some extent. But none of you would have been happy if you'd been told 2 months ago that this is where we'd stand, so why pretend otherwise?

We don't need to say it's been a disaster, or that Brands is a fraud, or that it's already too late, but I'm not sure why we have to pretend that this is actually a good situation to be in. It's not.

What have we learned about our transfer budget in recent days.

If we have bid approx 55mill for Zaha and 30 -40 mill for Kean thats the guts of about 95 mill approx.

It’s mad that if we stick to not going for Zaha and assume Zouma stays at Chelsea.. none of us have any idea who we’ll buy lol

Can't quite get my head round people using 'well it was even worse this time last season' as some sort of good thing. Last season was widely accepted as not being good enough. Half of you wanted the manager sacked about 6 months ago and now you're saying it's absolutely fine to be in this position because last season was even worse and we ended up 8th. Woohoo.

I was hoping we could push on this year. I still am. But I hoped we'd be in a better position than this 10 days before the season starts and I don't mind admitting it. We can sort this out. We will sort it out, at least to some extent. But none of you would have been happy if you'd been told 2 months ago that this is where we'd stand, so why pretend otherwise?

We don't need to say it's been a disaster, or that Brands is a fraud, or that it's already too late, but I'm not sure why we have to pretend that this is actually a good situation to be in. It's not.
The window is S T I L L open so it negates any moaning people currently have.

We signed 5 quality players between 1st August and 10th August last season. Its not ideal leaving it late but i am still optimistic we will get some good players in and we will be fine. Might even be some surprises too as Brands is quite the pro at working these transfer markets and i wouldn't be surprised if it is his team that have been putting out some of the fake rumours to divert and assist in his acquisitions.

We’ll need to get something tied up almost straight away - surely the constant noise about Kean will come good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back