Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying it's gonna happen but Silva has previous of jumping ship / downing tools.. I think a lack of CB and RB leaves him seriously short and rightly upset. Considering his stock has probably risen again based on the strong finish to last season I would wonder whether he'd risk sticking around too long with an unbalanced squad.. Not trying to be all doom and gloom but now I've had the seed of doubt I felt compelled to implant it into everyone else reading this thread as well!
He's got to be aware that his past reputation means he'd find it difficult to get such a good job again if he were to repeat such acts. He has to show resilience to have any future credibility.

Let your seed of doubt wither upon stony ground.

I would say there is an ulterior motive in the Tomori links.
If Chelsea refuse to loan him out it tells Zouma he's not an automatic 3rd or 4th choice so it may make him push for a transfer.
I think Lampard ratesTomori highly and will want to keep him

My thinking too.

I would be amazed if we are truely looking to take another Chelsea defender on loan.

Zouma is still my most wanted transfer.

Would help with the continuity at the back which was clicking into place (though the loss of Gana is huge).

Still loads of holes to fill in the squad.

The one thing I genuinely find mental is the right back situation.

I know Kenny is poor and far from the answer. But we let him go early in preseason with clearly absolutely nothing lined up. And we've had to flog a senior player in Coleman during preseason.

I don't want to criticise, but that looks like either we had no plan or we have executed our plans very poorly.

The one thing I genuinely find mental is the right back situation.

I know Kenny is poor and far from the answer. But we let him go early in preseason with clearly absolutely nothing lined up. And we've had to flog a senior player in Coleman during preseason.

I don't want to criticise, but that looks like either we had no plan or we have executed our plans very poorly.

But proceed to criticise anyway.

Wow. Less than a day on from @GrandOldTeam ‘s impassioned plea to be a bit nicer to each other, one confirmed departure (which we all expected) has turned this gaff back into a cross between a Mad Max style dystopian nightmare and Morrison’s car park.

Three scenarios as I see them:

a) We’ll sign some boss players - So relax

b) We’ll sign players, but they’ll be a bit garbo - Not like we haven’t been there before, so relax.

c) We’ll sign no/too few players - Not much griping on here can do to change it. RELAX!

I have, he's a brute and likes to kick everyone. With VAR and poor refereeing in this league he will pick up more yellow cards than in Germany for sure
The “brute” who’s only picked up 7 bookings and 0 red cards over 61 Bundesliga games in the 2 seasons VAR has been a thing there - Andre Gomes managed 7 bookings and a 3 match suspension in the 27 games for us what does that make him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back