Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton need players.
The window is still open.
Everton can still sign players.
How am I trying to shut you up, Moan away m8 but the bottom line is we can get enough players to cover positions with the time left, It only becomes a concern when the window is shut and what business we have done.
I'm dealing in cold hard facts.
And I haven't disagreed with any of what you've just said. Weird that people can't respond to the actual points raised and just repeat the same mantra over and over again instead.

If you leave your front door open does it only become a concern when somebody robs you, or would you think it would be worth commenting on before that happens? It's the latter for me. What you're saying is it's absolutely fine for people to come in here next week going apoplectic that we didn't get what we needed, but it's not OK to rationally discuss the possibility of that happening in advance. It's a bit weird really.

You should know that assuming Everton are going to beat teams doesn't end well :)

I understand the frustration. Not everybody who has aired frustration is panicking.

We had to take our time last year and I understand there is still a need to be patient this time around. But we have a lot of work to do and then start the season and really we want to be making the most of the opportunity we've got.

I'm not assuming we will win, we may well lose them all. But on paper, our squad is still stronger so the chance is there we can still get the results.

A lot of teams are yet to do their main deals. It's the way it is now, especially for english clubs. European teams can just wait, knowing we have more urgency and they can then get more money from us. Think, if palace sell zaha, to bring in replacements and use that money to fill their squad, they dont have time either to bed them in. Same situation we are in, but our squad is stronger already than theres.

Kean is a fantastic signing. Think it's important though that we give him time to settle in. He's still a young lad! 3 more signings to get?

Just been looking at the pages from around this time last year and there's definitely less angst. The first posts I saw were offering Keane + £20m for Lascelles from Newcastle off the back of a terrible season for Keane.

We were also supposedly looking at Ndiaye at the time as well, then this happened on transfer deadline day;

View attachment 63722

View attachment 63723

And not to forget the really late deal for Zouma.

No need to be concerned the lads.

Exactly, I'll be concerned at the end of the window if we haven't done the business I'd have liked. But we could still have a great season then still.

I just think we'd be pushing right for top 4 if brands didn't have to concern himself with having to try and sell 20 players this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back