Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I haven't disagreed with any of what you've just said. Weird that people can't respond to the actual points raised and just repeat the same mantra over and over again instead.

If you leave your front door open does it only become a concern when somebody robs you, or would you think it would be worth commenting on before that happens? It's the latter for me. What you're saying is it's absolutely fine for people to come in here next week going apoplectic that we didn't get what we needed, but it's not OK to rationally discuss the possibility of that happening in advance. It's a bit weird really.
Yes it's perfectly reasonable, You can do what you want m8 I don't make the rules but It's easier to just wait for the window to shut then talk about the "possibility" of it being good or bad.

I can personally see Kean, Zaha, Lemina, Tomori and a right-back coming in by next weekend.
Hopefully we can get better for a better price than Zaha and Tomori.

Saw someone on Twitter post about Zouma not being included in the CL roster because Chelsea are struggling to mean some sort of homegrown quota? Never heard of it before but deals could be back on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back